Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm sorry to break it to you, but if you don't think the sanctioning of our main benefactor is political or Everton-related, well, you haven't been paying attention.

You can try to keep politics out of the Everton forum, but as we have already seen this year, you cannot keep politics out of the affairs of Everton.

You go back to your post what have Tories and Putin got to do with Everton and it's owner.

I genuinely think that being an Everton fans for the last few years has meant some of supporters have lost all touch with reality if this thread is anything to go by.

Inappropriate Language
Your a fuc
I hope it's common sense prevailing.

There's no reason why we shouldn't have our sponsorship with USM back either. These governments are all doing business with Russia for fuel. The German Government have been getting Canada to repair turbines for the Russian gas-field in the last few weeks. How on earth are they insisting on individuals connected to that regime continuing to receive sanctions?

It's a joke. The whole thing is a joke. Propping up a corrupt regime in Kiev because NATO thinks it's a good idea to force us into a world war. No ta. Let's get back to normal.
Your a [Poor language removed]. Yeah we're the victims of a Sovereign state getting invaded while mass war crimes committed. But we've got it worse cause we need a new stadium!
You make me ashamed to be Scouse.
Yeah the Ukrainian elected government are all right wing Nazi's, Putins right cause its holding up BMD. [Poor language removed].

Your a fuc

Your a [Poor language removed]. Yeah we're the victims of a Sovereign state getting invaded while mass war crimes committed. But we've got it worse cause we need a new stadium!
You make me ashamed to be Scouse.
Yeah the Ukrainian elected government are all right wing Nazi's, Putins right cause its holding up BMD. [Poor language removed].
dog_sniffing_footprint_trail_300_wht.gif

Is America a democracy?

Heard about Vietnam
How many died in Iraq on 'provable' lies.
How many in Egypt.
How many in Afghanistan
Hear of the Khmer Rouge - trained in exile by the British government courtesy of the SAS.
Know the origins of ISIS and who arned them originally?
Know how the Taliban came to power Initially and who arned them?
Remember the bombing of the Chinese embassy by the US
Hear about the British policy for decades in Ireland?
Heard of The Contras, El Salvador and the overthrow of Allende and who supported Pinochet, and refused yo extradite him for his crimes?
Heard about the extradition of a none American from the UK of a none British citizen for treason in Assange?
Heard the recording of Victoria Nuland discussing the coup de tat in Ukraine in 2014 and who the US was chosing as the next leader of the country?
Heard of the murder of a American journalist by an Israeli sniper?
Heard of Yemen and the absence of any criticism from the west about well over 100k dead civilians from US/UK weapons from the Saudis and their allies?

I could go on and on but I'll finish with your genocide comment, as it's laughable in it's ignorance, do you understand the statistics on modern warfare and the military to civilian ratio of casualties - especially when fighting is occuring in urban areas? I'm guessing you have absolutely no idea, the most lenient analysis comes in at around a 1:1 ratio, in practically every case the ratio is much much higher WW2 around a 3-4:1 ratio, Iraq again roughly a 3:1 ratio - independant figures the US figures are laughably low.

Now what ratio is occuring in the genocide in Ukraine mate? Significantly lower than pretty much any recent conflict in the past 80 years bar a few very rare exceptions, does that not strike as odd given the sheer amount of artillery air superiority and long range strike capability possessed by Russia, Odessa could be literally levelled in a week, as could Kharkiv if the intent is genocide, why haven't they been?

Now here's the funny thing, I've never once said I support the Russian governments view or actions, I actually don't, but whst I completely understand is why it happened, what the root causes of it are, the historical significance of the past 50 years, especially the past 30, and the fact that anyone who uses the word genocide has absolutely no idea what it actually means whatsoever.
Completely right the idea that Britain or America are democracies is laughable. I think Putin is wrong, however there is an issue that many in the West don't understand with regards to Bosnia, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Ukraine. The label Russian means something very different to people in the ex Soviet union, than it does to westerners. Russians are those who descend from the Russ tribe, who have lived in the Baltic, Ukraine, Belarus and many other places. Ethnic Russians in Ukraine feel Russian not Ukranian, of course they are loyal to Russia. The west was quite happy to give Kosovo it's independence, despite the fact not a single person in Kosovo defines themselves as that. The Ukranians are just being used by the West, as a way to get to putin. Also people in the West are obsessed with labels, Turkey is a democracy lots of British people visit there, yet they imprison journalists, Mexico is a democracy where people are murdered in horrific ways. In Britain the 2 parties don't believe in anything, the Tories exist based on the support of a small group of wealthy donors, Labour are a party middle class weirdos, who have nothing better to do, they will change their ideas all the time. Your only a dictatorship, if you have a brown leader, speak Arabic and don't want the US and UK to take your resources and use divide and rule on your people. Your only a war criminal if your name ends in ic. Killing thousands of innocent Muslims is acceptable based on a lie, if you can win an election based on lying to get in like Blair did your one of the good guys.

Completely right the idea that Britain or America are democracies is laughable. I think Putin is wrong, however there is an issue that many in the West don't understand with regards to Bosnia, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Ukraine. The label Russian means something very different to people in the ex Soviet union, than it does to westerners. Russians are those who descend from the Russ tribe, who have lived in the Baltic, Ukraine, Belarus and many other places. Ethnic Russians in Ukraine feel Russian not Ukranian, of course they are loyal to Russia. The west was quite happy to give Kosovo it's independence, despite the fact not a single person in Kosovo defines themselves as that. The Ukranians are just being used by the West, as a way to get to putin. Also people in the West are obsessed with labels, Turkey is a democracy lots of British people visit there, yet they imprison journalists, Mexico is a democracy where people are murdered in horrific ways. In Britain the 2 parties don't believe in anything, the Tories exist based on the support of a small group of wealthy donors, Labour are a party middle class weirdos, who have nothing better to do, they will change their ideas all the time. Your only a dictatorship, if you have a brown leader, speak Arabic and don't want the US and UK to take your resources and use divide and rule on your people. Your only a war criminal if your name ends in ic. Killing thousands of innocent Muslims is acceptable based on a lie, if you can win an election based on lying to get in like Blair did your one of the good guys.
Excellent post

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back