Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I really don't understand how our finances got this bad and it seemingly caught the club by surprise last year.

Wtf was that Sasha fella he put on the board doing while our accounts became unsustainable?

How did our billionaire accountant owner not catch on act sooner?

You can't blame COVID as COVID made the league excuse portions of the loss.

What were the finance folk saying when Ancelotti brought in James on mega wages and spent another 60 odd million on Godfrey, Allan and Doucoure. How could they have been fine with that knowing we would be up poo creek and unable to spend the next year?

The mismanagement is beyond comprehension. People trying to blame managers and DoFs but the financial folk and Farhad should have all known the state of the accounts.

I really don't understand how our finances got this bad and it seemingly caught the club by surprise last year.

Wtf was that Sasha fella he put on the board doing while our accounts became unsustainable?

What were the finance folk saying when Ancelotti brought in James on mega wages and spent another 60 odd million on Godfrey, Allan and Doucoure. How could they have been fine with that knowing we would be up poo creek and unable to spend the next year?

The mismanagement is beyond comprehension. People trying to blame managers and DoFs but the financial folk and Farhad should have all known the state of the accounts.
It was a gamble on European football.

He has know one to go to cap in hand too now his assets have been siezed......

If that's what it was then they literally put the house on it.

Catastrophic management of club resources.
Catastrophic would be us preparing for The Championship.

What we have now isnt even close to Catastrophic, the bills are getting paid, the players are getting paid.

I get it, its bad, but it could be so, so worse.

And it really looks as tho we trying to avoid past mistakes.

"It will always be pragmatic to explore all potential investment opportunities and, as I have been transparent about, I am focused on completing the financing for our fantastic new stadium as well as strengthening the playing squad and that might include a minority investment. That will continue."

here we go

FKwvi_bXoAcRIDO

"It will always be pragmatic to explore all potential investment opportunities and, as I have been transparent about, I am focused on completing the financing for our fantastic new stadium as well as strengthening the playing squad and that might include a minority investment. That will continue."

here we go

FKwvi_bXoAcRIDO
Jesus. Imagine

Listened to the Blue Room pod there and was reminded of his “Fab Four” comment

Should’ve been immediately marched out the door

Moshiri said "judge us at the end of the window". If we fail to improve the squad, would you back the fans forcing him to sell like the rs did with hicks and Gillette?

I'd be all for running the lot of them out of town.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back