Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I can Chris but I hold the view it is not all down to Moshiri, admittedly some appts he made could with hind sight have been better. Also should have got shut of BK and appointed an experienced CEO to run things.
So what you’re saying is:
The majority of his appointments have been wrong
He’s failed to install a competent board

Those 2 factors are why we are in this mess. He constantly picks the wrong manager, therefore we need a change and those players don’t fit the new managers style and we end up in this situation now.

Secondly, the board has failed to grow the commercial aspect of the business, hence we have no money to invest.

So it’s all his fault

All the clubs mentioned can make transfers of 20 million where they dont involve multiple paltry installments , dont have over inflated wages, and their squads aren't completely worthless and overrated. Ashley at Newcastle was a penny pinching tightwad but he actually brought stability to their finances and paved the way for the new ethically challenged owners to spend freely without any constraints. Leicester won the premier league and a fa cup and didn't fight a relegation battle. Wolves have a solid squad and are in the top half of the season for the last couple years. We are a terribly run club with a garbage squad , that have serious financial constraints put on us because of squandering hundreds of millions on creating that garbage squad , just constant terrible appointments regarding staff and management. Oh great we have a potential new stadium be swell playing in the championship there. I don't know how you can believe hes run this club competently because he hasn't.

I do not believe he has, I just say there is more, like having BK and looking back terrible manager appts which have contributed to the mess.

I do not believe he has, I just say there is more, like having BK and looking back terrible manager appts which have contributed to the mess.
hahahahaha

They’re all his doings. He has the power to remove the board, including Bill, and he has appointed every manager with the exception of Lampard (he wanted Vitor)

I'm glad the upcoming protest will address Moshiri in particular, it is about time he got called out. Too many have been blinded by the money he's spent, and not focused on what that the money has been spent on.

He has well and truly cratered this club. It's very hard to see how we actually get out of this predicament with regards to ffp because whilst our turnover remains stagnant and our wage bill remains astronomical we simply can't get our finances under control to give us the proper leeway to do some real business.

It's appalling how he's gone about it since taking over. Absolutely appalling.

So Chris is the appt of Lampard another blunder ? and who appointed him ?
Personally, no I think given time and resources he can be a good manager. His ethos is what we want, high energy football

And Moshiri obviously appointed him because he’s the owner; but this was on numerous recommendations from people like Tim Cahill who was involved in the process.

Our glorious owner, from advice from that rat Kia, wanted to appoint a manager that has had 11 jobs in his 14 year management career and has never managed in a top league.

Yeah, that’s Farhad right there

‘Kin tit

There was no other wealthy person interested in buying Everton.
That's completely erroneous there were numerous interested parties very affluent consortiums from the middle east , but kenwright turned them down because he was s narcissistic parasite who was incapable of relinquishing his presence in the club because he percieved himself to be some kind of Everton folk hero

Personally, no I think given time and resources he can be a good manager. His ethos is what we want, high energy football

And Moshiri obviously appointed him because he’s the owner; but this was on numerous recommendations from people like Tim Cahill who was involved in the process.

Our glorious owner, from advice from that rat Kia, wanted to appoint a manager that has had 11 jobs in his 14 year management career and has never managed in a top league.

Yeah, that’s Farhad right there

‘Kin tit
Also if I wasn't for the fan outrage Frank would of never been appointed and the dolt waited way too long to sack the tumor known as Benitez after he let him make transfer decisions. I'm with you Moshiri is a clown

You cant force somebody to sell United, Newcastle are recent examples.

Liverpool was slightly different, the fans had no sway in that matter.

He can only sell if somebody is willing to buy.
This x1000. High level billionaire businessmen don't run for the hills because some of their customers don't like them very much. They sell only when it's in their interests or desire to do so. A few bedsheets and banners isn't going to change that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back