Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The club is in dire straits, it is going to be an awful season the way things look. AS for the relegation thread I did not vote to predict our position but it certainly looks like we will be relegation candidates. I recall we just escaped relegation once before when our manager was Moyes.

The cause of this mess the club is not down to one person but a number of people although Moshiri has to bear the responsibility the bulk of the mismanagement.

The club is in dire straits, it is going to be an awful season the way things look. AS for the relegation thread I did not vote to predict our position but it certainly looks like we will be relegation candidates. I recall we just escaped relegation once before when our manager was Moyes.

The cause of this mess the club is not down to one person but a number of people although Moshiri has to bear the responsibility the bulk of the mismanagement.

We will make signings I think. The quality of those signings will be up for debate. I’ll never understand the way people say things like

“Moan if we dont make signings, moan when we do”

As if everybody should just accept anything and go with it no questions asked. Being a fan shouldn’t mean a person should be subservient in the process.

He’s the love child of Peter Risdale & Vincent Tan.

Can’t fault the money he’s put in, but the decisions…

Allowing Kenwright to be involved
Koeman & his overpriced dross
Silva
BENITEZ!!
Deli Ali

The list goes on.

He did say judge us at the end of the Window...

I hold my hand up and thought we were in dire straits and would be in the throes of relegation come Christmas.

Now I'm starting to think we won't...:)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back