Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sam Allardyce did a decent job for us in hindsight. We finished 8th with Marco Silva as well. No one has equaled that since nevermind actually bettering it.

There's one thing that i hope i don't have to add to my list. Moshiri has made a lot of mistakes as our owner, but if he brings back Roberto Martinez then we are as good as down!
He can’t setup a defence and maybe he still doesn’t care about set-pieces?

Losing 4-5 is better than winning 1-0? Koff Bobby.

Of course it is, he makes the calls, the club is literally his, he owns it, the hiring, firing, direction, it's all his

Bollocks, did he select the team, sort the tactics, pick the subs, it is about winning games that counts and that is down to the manager and the players ?

Who was it who went after Maupay and McNeil ?

Bollocks, did he select the team, sort the tactics, pick the subs, it is about winning games that counts and that is down to the manager and the players ?

Who was it who went after Maupay and McNeil ?
You try telling this to those who want Kenwright out.

I do agree with the point you make but the real problems are coming from above, Frank is one problem yes but its not like things were fine before he came, this is 6 years of rapid decline

You try telling this to those who want Kenwright out.

I do agree with the point you make but the real problems are coming from above, Frank is one problem yes but its not like things were fine before he came, this is 6 years of rapid decline

Carl, Forget the history of 6 years we need to look at the now. How can that be tended.

What would Everton NOT do

20230106_155123.webp

According to Wikipedia Mosh and his wife divorced in 2015 - he then bought Everton in 2016. There has to be a link of some kind there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back