Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Turned a top 5 team that made profit every window into a team with back to back relegation battles after spending over half a billion.

I know it's a cliche to ironically say 'that's actually impressive'

But it really is. Without trying to be funny.

Moshiri is the worst thing that's happened to Everton.

He's the constant of all our troubles. Not Bill, not the various managers or players, not the fans.

Mosh. He has to go.
Yeah course he is. And we'd have a half billion quid stadium on the Liverpool Waterfront without him, wouldnt we? He's made huge mistakes for sure, not least the people he trusted to run the club, but apart from EitC we were going nowhere anyway other than mid table. Everton's decline runs far deeper than Moshiri. His promised investment gave us hope.. he just got it completely wrong.

Yeah course he is. And we'd have a half billion quid stadium on the Liverpool Waterfront without him, wouldnt we? He's made huge mistakes for sure, not least the people he trusted to run the club, but apart from EitC we were going nowhere anyway apart from mid table.
we were consistently best-of-the-rest, played nice footie, had players liked by the fans, and had just had one of our best ever Prem seasons (13/14), qualifying for Europe.

Along comes Mosh...and it's all gone. Everything bar our Prem status (which will be next).

Mosh is the constant factor of our steady downfall into oblivion. And that expensive new stadium will end up being written off if we're playing in lower leagues.

Yeah course he is. And we'd have a half billion quid stadium on the Liverpool Waterfront without him, wouldnt we? He's made huge mistakes for sure, not least the people he trusted to run the club, but apart from EitC we were going nowhere anyway other than mid table. Everton's decline runs far deeper than Moshiri. His promised investment gave us hope.. he just got it completely wrong.
The stadium isn't finished yet and still has no official funding. We could be left high and dry by moshiri.

If we can’t get through to Moshiri then maybe we aim our frustrations at the head of communication David prentice.

He has taken the money and since he joined the comms from the club has been shocking.

We should boycott his book, give negative reviews and any other measures that might get the message home to people in the club that we will not stop until the communication improves from the club as a minimum

crazy thing is it will still be full everyweek, sold out games against Luton, Rotherham and Bristol City
i doubt the new stadium (at those inevitably-inflated prices) will be regularly sold-out for lower league games.

More realistic is that relegation will have the stadium deal written off, and we'll stay at Goodison.

i doubt the new stadium (at those inevitably-inflated prices) will be regularly sold-out for lower league games.

More realistic is that relegation will have the stadium deal written off, and we'll stay at Goodison.
I dunno, I think the wheels are far to far in motion for the ground to fail now, it could be 12 months late, these things often are, but no chance it could be off, Laings won't allow that to.happen.

we were consistently best-of-the-rest, played nice footie, had players liked by the fans, and had just had one of our best ever Prem seasons (13/14), qualifying for Europe.

Along comes Mosh...and it's all gone. Everything bar our Prem status (which will be next).

Mosh is the constant factor of our steady downfall into oblivion. And that expensive new stadium will end up being written off if we're playing in lower leagues.
Sorry but I grew up watching an Everton that won league titles, Fa Cups and a European trophy (should have been more). Finishing 'best of the rest' is not good enough for me....

I dunno, I think the wheels are far to far in motion for the ground to fail now, it could be 12 months late, these things often are, but no chance it could be off, Laings won't allow that to.happen.
we'll have to see, mate. i reckon it's dependent on our Prem status, and i don't see where the points are gonna come from to secure it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back