Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The fans kept the club up last season, has he actually just sat there and blamed them for chasing managers out? Has he still not apologised for appointing the fat kopite dinosaur against the will of every single fan as well as his own board? The fella is an absolute disgrace and one of the worst owners in English football history.
Another Jim White exlusive proves that our issues are from the very top down, but we already knew that. This guy is delusional.

He's paid the up-front cost (at least someone has). There's no guarantee he won't try to claw that back from the club. He could just as easily own it and make the club rent it at a high rate. He would also pocket any gate receipts for any games and concerts.

Which is back to my point mate, we need to be carefull what we wish for here.

Some fans get their way, and he will walk away now and takle every peny he can, and leave us with that half built ground.

But, some will be happy then, yes !?!

And ?? Thats what business men do, they get the funding and make buidlings happen.

He will have every right to make money on us if he build this ground, as its a £1 Billion asset we have built as a club.

Bill couldnt make it happen and is critiscised for it, Farhad HAS made it happen - He needs praise for it.

You're missing the point mate. If we get relegated and continue to suffer financially, we won't be able to afford the stadium and will be reduced to renting the £1billion asset from another owner. Reserve your praise for those who actually deserve it rather than this absolute chancer.

He's a living embodiment for the phrase "it's not what you know, it's who you know". He's never once uttered anything intelligent or meaningful in the entire time he's been here. At first you could forgive him for maybe there being a bit of a language barrier or that he was just a bit excitable, but as time went on it dawned on me that he is just an utter idiot. A proper thicko.

He's got the balls of the club in a vice. It's absolutely terrifying the damage that he is still capable of inflicting on us, above and beyond what he already has.

Which is back to my point mate, we need to be carefull what we wish for here.

Some fans get their way, and he will walk away now and takle every peny he can, and leave us with that half built ground.

But, some will be happy then, yes !?!

That’s not going to happen, I don’t understand why people think it will. It’s 3/4’s of the way along the build, it’s getting built regardless. Whether it’s the club’s stadium or owned by someone else pretty much solely depends on whether we’re a Premier League club or not.

“Some of the decisions that have been taken have been driven by the fans. You have to stay with a manager to get the systems going.”

Spray paint for Lampard hire - Shows how much of a mess the board and Moshiri are that it influenced this decision

Marco Silva is the only manager I can think of that was sacked too hastily.
Possibly Martinez as well considering we were only down in 12th place

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back