Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Relegation is part of the game, we are not now and have never been above it.

Screaming for the Owner out doesn't stop us getting relegated.
Before Moshiri rocked up, the last time Everton had been in serious danger of relegation was in like 2003. This is now the second year in a row whereby we'll likely be involved in a relegation scrap until the end of the season, and unlike last season we're probably now considered to be one of the favourites to go. That's not to mention that we have also had to fire two different managers (Koeman and Silva) early on in seasons to avoid being dragged into relegation dogfights.

Nobody is saying we as a club are above relegation (even though this club has only spent something like 4 years in its entire history outside of the top flight). It is unarguable that our plight has been accelerated by Moshiri, how you or anyone else can defend him is baffling.

He has clearly inferred that fully grown adults behaving like entitled manbabies and projecting great fume towards a *checks notes* his sports team that he owns, well that would be most peculiar behaviour really.

And who argue against that? Except, perhaps, entitled manbabies.

Basically said our fans our like that girl from the Willy Wonka movie.

Ah Martin Samuel coming on I've switched off, Martin is another friend of Bill, I see favours are being called in again. Moshiri has put his money where his mouth is, that I agree with, but has he spent it wisely, no, Apart from the stadium he hasn't. I blame him for allowing a decrepit, amateurish, disjointed not fit for purpose Chairman and board of Directors left to run this club in his absence, he should have looked at Evertons recent history, saw that it failed miserably, from what was one one of the "big five" clubs in England and replaced them with professionals as most competent clubs do. Bill has surrounded himself with lackeys, who are not at the required level to run a Premier league football club. We have chopped and changed managers far too much and have paid for it with a totally disjointed squad. We are left in a mess which we will find incredibly hard to get out of, almost impossible i feel.
He has put his money where his mouth is, but his decisions and have made his investment redundant. We have regressed while he has invested. So he can put all the money he likes into the club but he has already proven he's not capable of effectively running a club or appointing competent people to do so for him.

Relegation is part of the game, we are not now and have never been above it.

Screaming for the Owner out doesn't stop us getting relegated.
But you do realise it's this owner's decisions that have repeatedly led to us, one way or the other, being dragged down into relegation scraps?

Those decisons are wide in their variety. Some well-meaning if misguided, some downright stupid and some genuinely bordering on insanity.

I was kind of hoping he would... :hayee:

Lampard has two matches to save his career here make no mistake.

These comments just add colour to my Evertonians think it couldn't get any worse from here post. That would really be the death of this club to have nearly had a new stadium on the docks but then managed to blow it. That stadium gives us a chance to hopefully get the Arabs or who else with a bit of cash and common sense.
My point is, that you can’t levy £760m against the club when the rest of the business is failing.

Yes, for a stable, well run club it would be a godsend. In our current position, it will be a burden, especially when the business and team are failing.

He’s built a house on sand, there’s no foundation to anything at this club. And that’s the worrying part

He’s actually gone on talk sport again, after saying he wouldn’t anymore and blamed the fans for the mess we are in. He also mentioned the stadium cost has spiralled which goes against the narrative the club have spun saying they locked in the costs.

Oh wow, absolute PR disaster after the shambles letter yesterday. Looks like the only qualification you need to sit on our board is to be a local. Laughable.

Stadium or not, this clown needs to sell and sell now.

Before Moshiri rocked up, the last time Everton had been in serious danger of relegation was in like 2003. This is now the second year in a row whereby we'll likely be involved in a relegation scrap until the end of the season, and unlike last season we're probably now considered to be one of the favourites to go. That's not to mention that we have also had to fire two different managers (Koeman and Silva) early on in seasons to avoid being dragged into relegation dogfights.

Nobody is saying we as a club are above relegation (even though this club has only spent something like 4 years in its entire history outside of the top flight). It is unarguable that our plight has been accelerated by Moshiri, how you or anyone else can defend him is baffling.

If Moshiri was to walk away and take his funding we would be royally screwed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back