Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

What good has it done is long term?

Summer should have been a turning point but instead the effort of the fans in keeping the team us has been rewarded by the club changing nothing and thinking everything was ok.

At some point the club will run out of road irrespective of the fans best efforts and no one can say they didn’t see it coming whilst they are there pretending nothing is wrong in case they hurt the feelings of the utter charlatans in this squad.

I agree that summer should have been the turning point and while we did in fact shore up the defence, we Weakened the attack and still need someone who can put the bloody ball in the net.…

It’s all down to the manager and players. I’d score more than Gordon myself. But I just think that laying even more grief onto this underperforming group won’t help…..

The last two I've been to (Leicester and Brighton) the atmosphere has been a damp squib to start with then bordering on hostile after those teams pulled away. I can't see anything that will make Saturday any better especially given the protest at the end of the game.

I'm not saying I blame them but I can't see how you can go to a match all happy and roar on the team when you know you are going to shout sack the board by 5pm.

Both of those games I knew we had lost before we kicked off due to noise coming from the stands. I hope the fans try and make it a bear pit on Saturday before the protest and that way they can say they played a part on both sides.

It’s all down to the manager and players. I’d score more than Gordon myself. But I just think that laying even more grief onto this underperforming group won’t help…..
I don’t think that’s the plan , the plan I’ve seen is to support the side and then have a sit in . A coach welcome is organised and some of the organisers of this protest are amongst the most passionate and dedicated Evertonians I know .

the time the sit in is happening the players will probably be on their way home or celebrating with champagne like they did when they beat palace so I’m not sure it impacts on them or at least it shouldn’t .

I don’t think that’s the plan , the plan I’ve seen is to support the side and then have a sit in . A coach welcome is organised and some of the organisers of this protest are amongst the most passionate and dedicated Evertonians I know .

the time the sit in is happening the players will probably be on their way home or celebrating with champagne like they did when they beat palace so I’m not sure it impacts on them or at least it shouldn’t .

Fair enough hadn’t seen that……

He was only ever meant to be the front man for Usmanov. Arsenal got a very lucky break cutting them loose in the power struggle they had.

Judge him when the stadium is built you said.

oh **** off lads.. He'll be loved again when Bramley Dock's announced. Don't be so fickle.

This season is all about getting the new stadium on course. Stop complaining. We're 9th anyway which is better than last two seasons.

Judge him when he's built us a bigger ground than Anfield at the docks.

Stop moaning for moaning sake.

Another great day for Everton. This man has the money to take Everton to the top. Just need the council to get the ground approved more quickly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back