Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It was the second chance we had after getti kg Carlo to really stabilise the club. The club had the chance to behave like a normal club. Sell the average player for silly money whilst it is being offered (good luck getting half that for Gordon now), invest in players the manager wants and finally balance the squad.

But no.
Everton.

Indeed, but then Carlo buggered off…Moshiri brought in the best manager, but it was Carlo who let us down….

Indeed, but then Carlo buggered off…Moshiri brought in the best manager, but it was Carlo who let us down….

How many more managers does Moshiri need to screw over before some people see the pattern.

Managers like Carlo don’t come here to spend £1.7m in a window. We had the best manager in the world. Someone who genuinely could have been given money and built a team with it. And we decided to give him nothing. The only people to blame for Carlo leaving are the club.

And agreed to a get-out clause.
Ancelotti exercised it.
I do wonder about that whole time though. Moshiri had done one of his Jim White specials and I remember him saying that Carlo was going to be backed in the summer window. FSW clearly wasn't backed (or chose not to spend any money for whatever reason) I wonder if we didn't actually have much of a budget and that annoyed Carlo and when the option came up for Madrid he just took it, I mean he was well down their list like 5th choice or something.

Off Topic
[insert stay on topic message here]

I'm not going to lie, I was going to slightly adjust your message to [insert penis pic here] and put a picture of every board member

Two things stopped me

1. I didn't want to be banned because a ban on here means more time to have to go shopping with the wife

2. Option 1.

You can shake your head but you know am right. Come on his big high horse talking bout independent member on board, kenwright and the state of board. Jordan ripped him on every point.
Paul went to his usual I want governence blah blah and Simon took pity on him
Utter nonsense.
Esk politely piped SJ down and proceeded to clearly and calmly, no high horse involved whatsoever, outline the problems besetting the club that have brought about the need for a peaceful protest... and SJ admitted afterwards on Twitter that he fully respected the points made even if he chose not to agree.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back