Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Utter nonsense.
Esk politely piped SJ down and proceeded to clearly and calmly, no high horse involved whatsoever, outline the problems besetting the club that have brought about the need for a peaceful protest... and SJ admitted afterwards on Twitter that he fully respected the points made even if he chose not to agree.

We hear what we want to hear. Quite sad you think his highlight was interrupting.
Esk lives on high horse Lodge a top of high horse hill sitting on his high horse

How many more managers does Moshiri need to screw over before some people see the pattern.

Managers like Carlo don’t come here to spend £1.7m in a window. We had the best manager in the world. Someone who genuinely could have been given money and built a team with it. And we decided to give him nothing. The only people to blame for Carlo leaving are the club.

I think we spent something like £70m while Carlo was here. It was under Benitez the club merely spent £1.7. Pls correct me if I'm wrong?

This is great this - everyone wanting everyone else sacked and some people making 'look at me' resignation statements (of organisations that were poodles in any case) meanwhile we teeter on the edge of relegation.

What a 'kin palaver.

Utter nonsense.
Esk politely piped SJ down and proceeded to clearly and calmly, no high horse involved whatsoever, outline the problems besetting the club that have brought about the need for a peaceful protest... and SJ admitted afterwards on Twitter that he fully respected the points made even if he chose not to agree.

Listened to that myself, I'm not an esk fan but I thought he spoke quite eloquently there.

Held himself well. Put what points was needed across. Yes Simon Jordan disagreed on parts but it is all dependent on what WE agree with that is more important than a debate that Jordan is paid to provide. What I am trying to say is if an opinion is disagreed with doesn't mean it is wrong

He was on here long enough and he tweets utter garbo plus we have his 100 podcasts. Interesting I heard the super blood doesn't go the game which made Jim's stadium question amusing
And I repeat, even though you've just proven you know precious little about him other than he was a long time member of GOT, that you know nothing about him... and worse still, you clearly cannot read or listen intelligently to what he says.

It was absolutely cringe this morning listening to that on the radio. A kopite mate of mine was once with me when Moshiri happened to be on Jim White's show a few years back, he said at the time that this lad sounds like a spoofer and it wasn't going to end well.

I laughed at him and said he was jealous of our spending power, I cringe at that now.

Only Everton could finally get a billionaire owner and he turns out to be the stupidest Billionaire owner in the world that owns a football club. If he hasn't started the stadium build I think he would have been run out of town along time ago.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back