Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He certainly did.

Do you think he has re-assured any of the concerns people have?

There was a poll out from another fan site that showed it was about a 15-1 ratio who disagreed rather than agreed with what he said. So it would seem, while he attempted to come out fighting, he has pushed fans further away.

Do you think he cares? It was a pipe down statement

Do you think he cares? It was a pipe down statement

I have no idea.

And if it were a pipe down statement, could we not ask:
1) why is he asking supporters to pipe down, when we are 18th in the league?
2) It has seemingly not worked, as fans now seem more angry.

I'm not sure you really understand the first thing about effective leadership. It's not just trying to tell people to pipe down when you've lost an argument. I'm not sure that's what he was doing, I just sense that's your own projection of what you want him to be doing.

When did you first realise Moshiri's tenure wasn't going to be the Age of Aquarius that we'd all hoped for?

Was it his relentless pursuit of a disinterested Ronald Koeman?

Was it the lashing of 40 odd million at a lack lustre Gylfi Sig, or the stream of "Are you ready for another" transfer signing videos of some pretty underwhelming players - most of whom were neither exciting nor upgrades on what we already had?

Perhaps it was the voodoo mama comment?

For me it was simple- leaving Kenwright in place.

I have no idea.

And if it were a pipe down statement, could we not ask:
1) why is he asking supporters to pipe down, when we are 18th in the league?
2) It has seemingly not worked, as fans now seem more angry.

I'm not sure you really understand the first thing about effective leadership. It's not just trying to tell people to pipe down when you've lost an argument. I'm not sure that's what he was doing, I just sense that's your own projection of what you want him to be doing.

Your turn to believe everything on twitter is fact. The same fans who were angry before are now more angry and have been 12 to 15 yrs. Let's see how many are angry sat

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back