Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Your turn to believe everything on twitter is fact. The same fans who were angry before are now more angry and have been 12 to 15 yrs. Let's see how many are angry sat

What do you mean believe everything as fact? I'm merely pointing out the results of a poll. That is a fact, in the most authentic sense of the word.

You are correct that the fans have been angry for a long time. Do you not think that shows how poorly the club has been ran for a long time?

And I suppose we will see. The supporters were very angry against Brighton, so that point has already been proven. I hope everyone is delighted in Saturday with a good win. It still wont detract from poor governance though.

What do you mean believe everything as fact? I'm merely pointing out the results of a poll. That is a fact, in the most authentic sense of the word.

You are correct that the fans have been angry for a long time. Do you not think that shows how poorly the club has been ran for a long time?

And I suppose we will see. The supporters were very angry against Brighton, so that point has already been proven. I hope everyone is delighted in Saturday with a good win. It still wont detract from poor governance though.

We got beat 4-1,did you expect cheering

But how will protesting stop us being relegated this season? There are no easy answers to this.
Protesting won’t stop us being relegated but neither will not protesting. This club has been in decline for years and that decline has been over seen by the current Chairman and owner. I am of the opinion that the Owner and current Board are incapable of seeing where their oversight has brought this once great club and are therefore incapable of arresting our decline. I again say the current manager and squad we have is not the problem but merely the symptom of the problem and that problem is the oversight of Everton Football Club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back