Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You can shake your head but you know am right. Come on his big high horse talking bout independent member on board, kenwright and the state of board. Jordan ripped him on every point.
Paul went to his usual I want governence blah blah and Simon took pity on him

I repeat unless you are best mates with him, you can only go on what puts out in social media. He has a huge ego and doesn't back it up. He waffles utter garbo and thinks he is a better accountant than Moshiri.
I did laugh at the last line, you hear what you want to hear

Can't reply as I want so will say Moshiri came out fighting today, good on him
I see Prenno was on overtime last night. Total whammery in every post.

Utter nonsense.
Esp politely piped SJ down and proceeded to clearly and calmly, no high horse involved whatsoever, outline the problems besetting the club that have brought about the need for a peaceful protest... and SJ admitted afterwards on Twitter that he fully respected the points made even if he chose not to agree.
The delusion and insistence to rewrite the facts of the conversation to fit his pro-moshiri/kenwright agenda is on pare with the garbage the Tory party spout - madness.

You this time last year....

You just 8 months ago...

?
And?

Which of his points were not battered away
Are you thinking of the away team buses again mate?

The Esk spoke well, only a buffoon wouldn’t of thought that. I honestly don’t know how anyone could stick up for Farhad after the last couple of days, it’s absolutely obvious he’s delusional and unfit to run a large corporate business. At the very least he has left the keys to the empire with the most unfit board in recent Premier league history.
If you thought that him going on Talksport to say everything was rosy, the board are now busy and local and that all he could of done as owner was “put his money where his mouth is” was him ”coming out fighting” you’ve never been stood in a Morrisons car park stripped to the waist.

Sorry like, but I still maintain that Silva was probably the only smart appointment he's made
Looking back, you could be right...and, as his Fulham form  could show he might even been ok.
But...
The extra burden of working under who and what was going on around him  May have helped push him into the failure spiral of results and performances that resulted in our dissatisfaction been evident to Moshiri hence the sack.

This applies to some degree all since Moyes...and he spiralled near the bottom many a season, only to pull out...but the expectation weight was less then - hence 11yrs
Martinez couldn't defend to save his life... but started ok.
Koeman was a tulip eating, lazy, golf loving, Niasse hating, turd...but started ok.
Allardyce was Allardyce...started OK then got the boot early...maybe too early - but probably would've gone the same way.
Silva - see above
Ancelotti, Benitez and Lampard all have their faults and maybe even pluses.

But - add to their own faults and problems (house invasion?) - the weight of the ever growing Constant of what...and who is in place around them, this causes them to - eventually quit or get sacked.

Short Version; It's hard enough being a Football, Manager without allthe other stuff in the back ground

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back