Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is without question the biggest threat to the future of this football club.

He has largely escaped scrutiny up until now due to the likes of Kenwright and Benitez sucking all of the oxygen out of the room when things start going south.

That has to change. He must be aware in no uncertain terms that we want him to sell up.

Echo saying, Alan Myres is reporting nobody at the club knew Moshiri was going on Talksport until he was on air. lol
Laughing stock. One inept decision after another. Constant failings at communication. Kenwright using Moshiri’s naivety to leech. Moshiri blaming the fans. Poor tactics. Baffling substitutions. Next to no quality in the team and now JIM £~<€|+¥ WHITE.

Make it stop.

You still worship Benitez, a fat kopite bellend.

#shrug

And I never said I want him out, I called him a coward.
Then I dont understand this:

or this...

?‍♂️

Then I dont understand this:

or this...

?‍♂️
The first post is me highlighting how he is mugging off the whole fanbase.

The second post is me bringing petrol to burn the Qatar flags.

Im not naive enough to demand that MOSHIRI MUST LEAVE, cos he cant leave until somebody buys.

My focus has been clear, its to remove the virus that has been destroying this club for the last 28 years.

Im not naive enough to demand that MOSHIRI MUST LEAVE, cos he cant leave until somebody buys.

My focus has been clear, its to remove the virus that has been destroying this club for the last 28 years.

Only one man can do this. That man also confirmed just yesterday what we all knew, that he has no intention of doing it. Ergo, the virus doesn’t go unless he goes.

lol

Moshiri is without question the biggest threat to the future of this football club.

He has largely escaped scrutiny up until now due to the likes of Kenwright and Benitez sucking all of the oxygen out of the room when things start going south.

That has to change. He must be aware in no uncertain terms that we want him to sell up.

What if he says no.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back