Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
What if he says no.
Then we've got a massive problem. I would hope that he would be able to recognise that his tenure has been nothing short of disastrous and that he is not a fit custodian for the club. His recent engagement (or lack thereof) with the club suggests he's become completely disillusioned with it all so hopefully he knows that his time is done and is actively looking for solutions.

You can never second guess Mosh Man though, he's an utter lunatic.

Then we've got a massive problem. I would hope that he would be able to recognise that his tenure has been nothing short of disastrous and that he is not a fit custodian for the club. His recent engagement (or lack thereof) with the club suggests he's become completely disillusioned with it all so hopefully he knows that his time is done and is actively looking for solutions.

You can never second guess Mosh Man though, he's an utter lunatic.

He could claim he has invested heavily into the club , which he has and question who you are to decide if he is a suitable custodian.

The first post is me highlighting how he is mugging off the whole fanbase.

The second post is me bringing petrol to burn the Qatar flags.

Im not naive enough to demand that MOSHIRI MUST LEAVE, cos he cant leave until somebody buys.

My focus has been clear, its to remove the virus that has been destroying this club for the last 28 years.
Was you ever called Moshsgoat on here buddy?

The first post is me highlighting how he is mugging off the whole fanbase.

The second post is me bringing petrol to burn the Qatar flags.

Im not naive enough to demand that MOSHIRI MUST LEAVE, cos he cant leave until somebody buys.

My focus has been clear, its to remove the virus that has been destroying this club for the last 28 years.

At what point can we coin this a pandemic...?

Once declared, we could turn up to Goodison Park wearing eye masks - those negative performances are contagious...

It's almost like they're trying to systemically destroy this club with intention. Didn't Wigan fall foul of this sort of thing? Crazy to think like this but it's one calamity after the other.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back