Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
And I repeat, even though you've just proven you know precious little about him other than he was a long time member of GOT, that you know nothing about him... and worse still, you clearly cannot read or listen intelligently to what he says.

I repeat unless you are best mates with him, you can only go on what puts out in social media. He has a huge ego and doesn't back it up. He waffles utter garbo and thinks he is a better accountant than Moshiri.
I did laugh at the last line, you hear what you want to hear

He was on here long enough and he tweets utter garbo plus we have his 100 podcasts. Interesting I heard the super blood doesn't go the game which made Jim's stadium question amusing

Doesn't matter if you don't go the game mate, I'm a season ticket holder and go to a fair few away games, that doesn't make me any better than someone who doesn't go the game. At the end of the day we all love the club and want the best.

I repeat unless you are best mates with him, you can only go on what puts out in social media. He has a huge ego and doesn't back it up. He waffles utter garbo and thinks he is a better accountant than Moshiri.

That's fine mate each to their own but the fella doesn't post on here so if that's true all your doing by posting excessively about him at 23:32 on a school night is is inflating that ego you claim. If you're that arsed tweet him, or leave a mardy comment beneath his blogs. Keen to keep this thread about Farhad Moshiri, rather than what one Evertonian thinks and how Simon Jordan reacted to that one Evertonian.

The esk is actually a very modest guy. Hes very successful in his business life, but makes very little of it (in fact I cant ever remember him mentioning it).

He has never said hes a better accountant than Moshiri. I dont think hes ever even said hes an accountant.

He has pointed out the faults of the board for years, and all of them have borne fruition.

But you yourself were calling people a disgrace yesterday for people holding a different view to your own. So maybe you need to reflect on complete garbo. Just like you were claiming to speak for match going fans, even though match going fans were chanting to sack the board.

You dont like him because you disagree with him. But that doesnt make him an objectively bad person.

That's fine mate each to their own but the fella doesn't post on here so if that's true all your doing by posting excessively about him at 23:32 on a school night is is inflating that ego you claim. If you're that arsed tweet him, or leave a mardy comment beneath his blogs. Keen to keep this thread about Farhad Moshiri, rather than what one Evertonian thinks and how Simon Jordan reacted to that one Evertonian.

Just replying to one of your mods. Happy to return to topic

Another demonstration that you don't or can't be bothered to listen or read... he has always said with all his financial projections that if the club can rebut any of his numbers and prove him to be wildly wrong or speculative, he will withdraw such numbers and offer apologies.

Ask yourself how many times he's had to make any such withdrawal or apologise ?

The esk is actually a very modest guy. Hes very successful in his business life, but makes very little of it (in fact I cant ever remember him mentioning it).

He has never said hes a better accountant than Moshiri. I dont think hes ever even said hes an accountant.

He has pointed out the faults of the board for years, and all of them have borne fruition.

But you yourself were calling people a disgrace yesterday for people holding a different view to your own. So maybe you need to reflect on complete garbo. Just like you were claiming to speak for match going fans, even though match going fans were chanting to sack the board.

You dont like him because you disagree with him. But that doesnt make him an objectively bad person.

Can't reply as I want so will say Moshiri came out fighting today, good on him

Another demonstration that you don't or can't be bothered to listen or read... he has always said with all his financial projections that if the club can rebut any of his numbers and prove him to be wildly wrong or speculative, he will withdraw such numbers and offer apologies.

Ask yourself how many times he's had to make any such withdrawal or apologise ?

Your boss just said I can't reply so whatever

Can't reply as I want so will say Moshiri came out fighting today, good on him

He certainly did.

Do you think he has re-assured any of the concerns people have?

There was a poll out from another fan site that showed it was about a 15-1 ratio who disagreed rather than agreed with what he said. So it would seem, while he attempted to come out fighting, he has pushed fans further away.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back