Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Wonder what his thought is on all this shabite that the board have been doing the last few days.

Tell you now, the stories leaking about Moshiri in the press the last few days about his letter & interview and the ownership absolutely REEK of Bill Kenwright as well by the way.

Hopefully the man is finally starting to see his ‘trusted board’ for what they truly are.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he resigned.

Impossible job with this toxic Board and almost certain relegation. If I were him, I wouldn’t want my name associated with taking an English football giant down after 70+ years in the top flight.

Wonder what his thought is on all this shabite that the board have been doing the last few days.

Tell you now, the stories leaking about Moshiri in the press the last few days about his letter & interview and the ownership absolutely REEK of Bill Kenwright as well by the way.

Hopefully the man is finally starting to see his ‘trusted board’ for what they truly are.
The man is a complete buffoon.. many levels above the Board in incompetence. I'd be amazed if he's able to find the bowl accurately every time he decides to take a number 1.

Impossible job with this toxic Board and almost certain relegation. If I were him, I wouldn’t want my name associated with taking an English football giant down after 70+ years in the top flight.

1 point from safety and 2 points from 14th with 57 points left to plkay for...yeah, it's absolutely certain relegation.

Only been 69 by my reckoning. Let's hope they don't open up a '69 Suite', with montages of all our good times - such as our leveller vs Villarreal, and erm.... our other leveller vs Villarreal in the away leg. And of course, Hibbo's scorcher vs AEK Athens.

Actually, a 69 suite may keep attendances up at the new stadium. Especially if Stripchat get the nod after all. Would make games far more tolerable. But no headlocks allowed obviously.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back