Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Signings too. Regardless of who the manager is, we need goals.

I thought Southampton was last chance saloon for Lampard and it wasn't so who knows. I dont think the club know themselves
The club know exactly what they are doing. Lampard is nothing more than a human shield for them now and most fans are stupid enough to play along.

This is a controversial position and I may get modded for saying it, but is it possible that the whole Everton operation is designed to launder Usmanov’s money. It’s just circumstantial, but we can look at a few things.

It’s clearly usmanov’s money, not Moshiris. We know he was in interviews, we know the taps got turned off when he was sanctioned.

Our auditors tried to quit rather than signing off our books.

We have frequently massively overpaid for players. These deals are often elaborately structured, so no one know what’s going on. The Alli deal was notionally 60million, but in fact zero. There is no reason why HWCBN mysteriously cost £45m when Swansea didn’t want that much.

Players arrive (like El Ghazi) that no one wants. The whole cozy relationship with Joorabchin suggests that they are talking about something other than footballing matters.

Quotes from Brands about randomly paying £125k a week to people that Brands had no idea about. When we were singing ‘sack Rafael’, Brands said ‘it’s not just the manager, is it?’

We often hear Everton fans saying, ‘I can’t believe Moshiri isn’t bothered about the money he’s lost’. But what if the whole thing is working exactly how it’s intended to. He’s a very skilled accountant, according to what I’ve read.

A massive infrastructure project is the idea way to make money disappear. Since they are bespoke constructions, no one knows what they ‘should cost’, meaning that money can move through them quite easily.

——

It’s clearly a conspiracy theory and I might just be looking to rationalise something which is just ‘Everton that’ but I’d be interested to hear people’s thoughts. And, just in advance of moderation, I’m not publically accusing anyone of anything. My knowledge of money laundering extends as far as watching Ozark

This is a controversial position and I may get modded for saying it, but is it possible that the whole Everton operation is designed to launder Usmanov’s money. It’s just circumstantial, but we can look at a few things.

It’s clearly usmanov’s money, not Moshiris. We know he was in interviews, we know the taps got turned off when he was sanctioned.

Our auditors tried to quit rather than signing off our books.

We have frequently massively overpaid for players. These deals are often elaborately structured, so no one know what’s going on. The Alli deal was notionally 60million, but in fact zero. There is no reason why HWCBN mysteriously cost £45m when Swansea didn’t want that much.

Players arrive (like El Ghazi) that no one wants. The whole cozy relationship with Joorabchin suggests that they are talking about something other than footballing matters.

Quotes from Brands about randomly paying £125k a week to people that Brands had no idea about. When we were singing ‘sack Rafael’, Brands said ‘it’s not just the manager, is it?’

We often hear Everton fans saying, ‘I can’t believe Moshiri isn’t bothered about the money he’s lost’. But what if the whole thing is working exactly how it’s intended to. He’s a very skilled accountant, according to what I’ve read.

A massive infrastructure project is the idea way to make money disappear. Since they are bespoke constructions, no one knows what they ‘should cost’, meaning that money can move through them quite easily.

——

It’s clearly a conspiracy theory and I might just be looking to rationalise something which is just ‘Everton that’ but I’d be interested to hear people’s thoughts. And, just in advance of moderation, I’m not publically accusing anyone of anything. My knowledge of money laundering extends as far as watching Ozark
It's not in the realms of impossibility

Signings too. Regardless of who the manager is, we need goals.

I thought Southampton was last chance saloon for Lampard and it wasn't so who knows. I dont think the club know themselves
Those two weeks between WHU and Arsenal are pencilled in for a managerial change...IF we get beat by West Ham.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back