Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Of course he said it's not his decision. It isn't officially. That's the DoF's decision...just as it was for the other 5 sacked. But we all knows who really sacks them.

Inconceivable to me that Moshiri is in the country and it's not to hire another manager.
I don’t know mate. That statement sets alarm bells ringing for me. There was no need for him to say he is washing his hands of the decision……unless he actually is washing his hands of it, which I think he is, and Frank remains in situ.

Occams razor.

He's the owner, he doesn't run the club, the board run the club and that fat slug Kenwright is the chairman, he'll make the decision.

Exactly.

If he's taken a backseat then its chairman + DOF who decide if the current manager is sacked / who is brought in to replace him.

Fans wanted Moshiri to stop making football decisions which it looks like he has done.

Levy makes all the decisions at Spurs - he isn't the owner.

Of course he said it's not his decision. It isn't officially. That's the DoF's decision...just as it was for the other 5 sacked. But we all knows who really sacks them.

Inconceivable to me that Moshiri is in the country and it's not to hire another manager.
Do you reckon that's why usmanov stole his yacht that had been confiscated in Croatia? We need somewhere for him to conduct the interviews?

The people wondering why the manager hasn't been sacked seem to be those who wanted to give their support to a protest about sacking the board rather than demanding Lampard's removal last week.

You couldn't make it up.
I will not support any protest that does not include sacking Lampard.

The protests are best placed at the Liver buildings at this stage, he need to act
What do you think that will do regarding a protest? Obviously Everton HQ is there, but do you seriously think anyone on the board attends there? Got a majority owner who’s based in Monaco, a chairman who’s based in London. Doubt the tv cameras of sky will get down to the pier head with a protest going on.

I don’t know mate. That statement sets alarm bells ringing for me. There was no need for him to wash his hands of the decision……unless he actually is washing his hands of it, which I think he is, and Frank remains in situ.

Occams razor.
If he was washing his hands of the decision then why attend and come to the country. He could have done that sitting in Monaco.

I will not support any protest that does not include sacking Lampard.
So you’re happy to allow the club to rot? Obviously Frank hasn’t done a great job as a manager but we are in this mess because of the owner, chairman and all the bad decisions made over the last 7 years. Some people need to wake up

What do you think that will do regarding a protest? Obviously Everton HQ is there, but do you seriously think anyone on the board attends there? Got a majority owner who’s based in Monaco, a chairman who’s based in London. Doubt the tv cameras of sky will get down to the pier head with a protest going on.
It’s symbolic of where the pressure belongs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back