Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

So you’re happy to allow the club to rot? Obviously Frank hasn’t done a great job as a manager but we are in this mess because of the owner, chairman and all the bad decisions made over the last 7 years. Some people need to wake up
Like I say, deal with our immediate danger and sack Lampard. Get out of relegation zone before we think of anything beyond that. A new owner with Lampard as a manager won’t stop the relegation.

i think when moshiri said its not my decision you only have to go back to the talksport interview when he said the fans hired the managers so i think what he is saying is that the fans will have to fire frank, its our decision

so on behalf of the fans

here's your P45 Frank, goodbye
Yeah I think he feels Lampard hasn’t taken enough heat from the fans

Which in isolation is actually true.

Like I say, deal with our immediate danger and sack Lampard. Get out of relegation zone before we think of anything beyond that. A new owner with Lampard as a manager won’t stop the relegation.
True but with these in charge, whatever manager we appoint will still be in relegation battles year in, year out, with these charlatans in charge.

He’s been told for time that he should leave the football decisions to the football people, how ironic that he’s listening to that at the exact wrong time
He cant just say he;s making the decisions thiugh. That would contradict everytrhing agree about the review.

IMO he's in the country to read the riot act to the board to get his way.

They cant refuse that. Not in reality.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back