Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

1) The US/NATO didn’t invade anybody
2) He’s an Uzbek
At the risk of veering into CA stuff….
1) Correct, but they have assisted in placing a puppet in power in Ukraine and moved NATO onto Russia’s border despite assurances it wouldn’t happen and knowing full well Mad Vlad wouldn’t stand for it.
2) Uzzy & the money he’s been allowed to accrue was / is used as a tool by the Russian government.

I find Mosh’s comment about not being his decision to give Frank the bullet intriguing. It’s either because he wants his patsies to take the blame, he really does let the rest of the board run the show, or he’s fed up of seeing his personal slush fund eaten away buy his mate’s (or perhaps former mate when billions are at stake) football folly and he’s beginning to distance himself from the club.

We do mate, my point is that Usamanovs sanctions wouldnt affect us in relation to the club getting sold.
I agree, but if the loss has already been accepted by Usmanov then no more money is coming in. Moshiri wont put his own money in, his net worth hasn’t changed a penny since he came here. If they’ve accepted the loss we are doomed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back