Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
….with respect to Jazz, it’s not an ‘interview‘ when you read a set of pre-arranged questions, even if they were all from fans.

An interviewer asks follow up questions based on the response, otherwise the interviewee finds it easy to furnish stock answers that get us nowhere near the truth.

Moshiri says the DoF is responsible for transfers, so is Thelwell accountable for bringing in Maupay and McNeill who don’t meet the teams requirements and have done nothing to move the team forward? Why didn’t we bring players in when they were needed at the start of the window?

What role does Kenwright play in the acquisition of players & do you deal with agents yourself?

Who appointed Benitez? Did Benitez refuse to work with Brands? If the DoF is responsible for transfers, who brought Rondon to the club?

What is our FFP situation & how have we got in this mess with a finance expert on the Board?

Last edited:
….with respect to Jazz, it’s not an ‘interview‘ when you read a set of pre-arranged questions, even if they were all from fans.

An interviewer asks follow up questions based n the response, otherwise the interviewee finds it easy to furnish stock responses that get us nowhere near the truth.

Moshiri says the DoF is responsible for transfers, so is Thelwell accountable for bringing in Maupay and McNeill who don’t meet the teams requirements and have done nothing to move the team forward? What role does Kenwright play in the acquisition of players & do you deal with agents yourself?

Who appointed Benitez? Did Benitez refuse to work with Brands? If the DoF is responsible for transfers, who brought Rondon to the club?

What is our FFP situation & how have we got in this mess with a finance expert on the Board?

At the end of the video he basically calls Thelwell a "gofer" who fills in the gaps the manager can't do due to time.

I just imagined Kev making the Coaching staff lunch whilst saying to Frank "sorry Frank, just need to move that framed picture of Christine and the kids whilst I wipe your desk".

The whole video was embarrassing and told us absolutely nothing. So we'll done FAB for clearing the grand sum of zilch up with those hard hitting questions

An interviewer asks follow up questions based n the response, otherwise the interviewee finds it easy to furnish stock responses that get us nowhere near the truth.

Moshiri says the DoF is responsible for transfers, so is Thelwell accountable for bringing in Maupay and McNeill who don’t meet the teams requirements and have done nothing to move the team forward? Why didn’t we bring players in when they were needed at the start of the window?

What role does Kenwright play in the acquisition of players & do you deal with agents yourself?

It’s like something you see Putin do ,

“sorry if I have to ask you some really difficult questions , was it a tough decision to have to choose to defend Russia from NATO backed Ukrainian aggression?”

“No”

“Thanks “

At the end of the video he basically calls Thelwell a "gofer" who fills in the gaps the manager can't do due to time.

I just imagined Kev making the Coaching staff lunch whilst saying to Frank "sorry Frank, just need to move that framed picture of Christine and the kids whilst I wipe your desk".

The whole video was embarrassing and told us absolutely nothing. So we'll done FAB for clearing the grand sum of zilch up with those hard hitting questions

Fans hate on Jazzy and the FAB but what else do they really expect him to be able to say ?

If he followed the tactic of some of the more unhinged element that get on here for example do you believe the club would have any dialogue with him if he was shouting "SACK DER BOARD LAD"

He's obviously limited in what he can/can't say I think he gets unfair stick.

Fans hate on Jazzy and the FAB but what else do they really expect him to be able to say ?

If he followed the tactic of some of the more unhinged element that get on here for example do you believe the club would have any dialogue with him if he was shouting "SACK DER BOARD LAD"

I don’t think you can really expect more more but while the club burns if you’re in a different room pretending you’re not asking pre approved soft ball questions as the price of a jolly up to Australia or whatever then anticipate a response

….he had an impossible task but the criticism of the format is surely valid.

An ‘interview’ needed to be undertaken by a skilled ‘interviewer’ entirely knowing his brief. It’s the only way probing questions can be asked. It’s the only way to get beyond standard responses.

I’m not seeing ‘hate’ on Jazzy, posters are frustrated we are no nearer discovering what is going on. Surely you don’t expect that to be hailed as a great success.

Unfortunately it just made the whole thing a pointless exercise and they would have been better off just not doing it. They’ll now get slated for not asking any important questions and giving him an easy ride. Which sadly is exactly what happened. Should have only agreed to it if they could have properly grilled him. Otherwise you’re going to get flack for coming across as a starry-eyed lapdog.

What is wrong with all these happy clappers on here telling us to now back the board now that Franks gone???
You cant lay all this at his feet.
He was out of his depth and as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, but the clubs problems are so much more than the manager.

Moshiris interview was pure smoke and mirrors and same old soothing soundbites for the happy clappers who are desperate to return to our stagnant normality.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back