Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Of course nobody has a clue what is truth or fiction given the last 20 years of spin and I hope to god there is some truth however I’ll believe it when I see something that isn’t a statement from the board or a cryptic rumour in the press or on twitter.

We’ve been here before with the “24/7” search but the telling factor in this is the current boards intention of staying on.

No investors worth their salt would invest in us in our current situation let alone allow the current incumbents to continue to torpedo the club in spectacular and more innovative fashion on a daily basis.

Tried and tested smoke and mirrors to deflect from the real problem at this club which is every member on the board. Until that changes, we will be having the same discussions but worrying about a midweek trip to Forest Green in 2025

Of course nobody has a clue what is truth or fiction given the last 20 years of spin and I hope to god there is some truth however I’ll believe it when I see something that isn’t a statement from the board or a cryptic rumour in the press or on twitter.

We’ve been here before with the “24/7” search but the telling factor in this is the current boards intention of staying on.

No investors worth their salt would invest in us in our current situation let alone allow the current incumbents to continue to torpedo the club in spectacular and more innovative fashion on a daily basis.

Tried and tested smoke and mirrors to deflect from the real problem at this club which is every member on the board. Until that changes, we will be having the same discussions but worrying about a midweek trip to Forest Green in 2025
There is no return on investment in Everton. You would have to think it would need to be the sport washing brigade

It could be Haywards Pickled Onions knowing the ambitiousness of this club.
I hope not.

I’ve really got into Garner’s lately. Proper old-fashioned, strong picked onions.

D80B9456-9426-422F-BEDA-8761CA42B143.webp

Even better than the ones Barry Norman made for a while for some reason.

Moshiri has played a blinder here like…. It’s red bull, it’s the Qataris, its Americans, it’s a consortium headed by Stephen hendry and Sue Barker…

The Mosh man is the greatest wum in Evertonian history, he’s surpassed Bill in only 7 years.
He's the greatest something(s) alright, I think he's both an unintentional wummer and disaster at the same time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back