Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Yeah not sure on the actual logic of yellow or black, but they have tried to give a choice and make protesting as convenient as possible. It’s a risky strategy which may play into the clubs hands, because whilst there is always the excuse of inconvenience for any form of march or leaving/not attending a home game, this is about as convenient a protest as you can get (unless you do t have anything yellow or black to wear).

If these colours are not highly visible at the club, then this form of protest is unsuccessful and it sends out the message that the supporters are either happy or apathetic. I would imagine if this does not go well this will be the end of any protests unless we are relegated or at risk of, near seasons end. I think it was @BNJ1878 who suggested tennis balls…..this I agree with…..even a small number thrown onto the pitch makes a statement.
I've been saying the same for a year or more.

Delay the kick off, even a few minutes has a far bigger impact than people wearing different clothing.

It's cheap, it doesn't harm anyone (throw em on when players are in the tunnel) and a pain in the arse to clear up if enough get on the pitch.

Marches (that a small percentage get involved with) or a protest 'uniform' face an uphill battle to gain any traction.

I'm over for the Arsenal game and I'll wear something colour appropriate, but as it's an evening KO televised to the world it's a bit of a missed opportunity.

Major decisions need to made pronto by our owners and also on regards to the status quo of Kenwright..
Something not quite right there, but anyways..
Being forced to sell out to asset strippers will surely mean the end of the road as current status. Imho.

#Cfwywf.

I'm in favour of the tennis ball option, dead easy, maximum publicity.
Nah, knowing our luck Beto will slip on one on his debut and break his ankle and be out all season.

Best way to protest at a game is through audible discontent. Simply sing "sack the board" or "we want Kenwright out" along with the banners and you have visual and audible confirmation of the discontent and the disconnection between the club and fans.

Nah, knowing our luck Beto will slip on one on his debut and break his ankle and be out all season.

Best way to protest at a game is through audible discontent. Simply sing "sack the board" or "we want Kenwright out" along with the banners and you have visual and audible confirmation of the discontent and the disconnection between the club and fans.
Could we not write those messages on the tennis balls, and then sing them while they're being removed from the pitch? Two pronged attack.

Major decisions need to made pronto by our owners and also on regards to the status quo of Kenwright..
Something not quite right there, but anyways..
Being forced to sell out to asset strippers will surely mean the end of the road as current status. Imho.

#Cfwywf.
Kenwrights like one of those people in work who are about to be booted, but they go on long term sick to delay it

How many years has he been running us into the ground? 34 years since he's been on the board?

Stand up then and give it a good minute of Kenwright out. We need to get behind the team at the minute whilst not letting the ratbags in charge off the hook.

Back the team, sack the (last of the) board!

How many years has he been running us into the ground? 34 years since he's been on the board?

Stand up then and give it a good minute of Kenwright out. We need to get behind the team at the minute whilst not letting the ratbags in charge off the hook.

Back the team, sack the (last of the) board!

He joined the board in 1989, January 2000 his consortium bought the club and he became chairman in 2004.

“Acquiring Peter Johnson's shares is only the first step to restoring a great club to where it belongs – to where it should be. If you are going to run a successful football club you need two qualities: you need to be realistic and you need a plan. I'm realistic and I have a plan."

He joined the board in 1989, January 2000 his consortium bought the club and he became chairman in 2004.

“Acquiring Peter Johnson's shares is only the first step to restoring a great club to where it belongs – to where it should be. If you are going to run a successful football club you need two qualities: you need to be realistic and you need a plan. I'm realistic and I have a plan."

When he joined the board on October 25 1989 Everton were top of the first division after just beating champions Arsenal 3-0 at home on the Saturday ,when Billy bs joined on the Monday Everton went on a 1 win in 10 streak, the curse was immediate

Yet he's turned out to be a fantasist who has been winging it for years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back