Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
In a way I was not upset about yesterday because I knew it would force these clowns into action. If Dyche had won those two games and we papered over the cracks, they may have just waived their hands in the air and say we tried without signing anyone. They obviously weren’t trying hard enough.

He appears to be looking for investment only so far. Does anybody think he’s hanging and hoping the Ukrainian war will be eventually over?
If he is I think he’d be waiting a long time. His and Usmanov’s assets would be accessible again.
I wouldn’t put anything past this clown though

In a way I was not upset about yesterday because I knew it would force these clowns into action. If Dyche had won those two games and we papered over the cracks, they may have just waived their hands in the air and say we tried without signing anyone. They obviously weren’t trying hard enough.

As if it’ll make any difference.

We were staring down the barrel of relegation in January/February and signed no one.

He appears to be looking for investment only so far. Does anybody think he’s hanging and hoping the Ukrainian war will be eventually over?
If he is I think he’d be waiting a long time. His and Usmanov’s assets would be accessible again.
I wouldn’t put anything past this clown though
My money is on him looking to get the stadium built, keep us in the PL and then flog the club. Hard to sell up with everything going on and he’ll get better money for the business if we have the potential for better revenue streams from a more modern stadium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back