Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sadly we are not first and foremost a football club. Like most PL clubs we are either a billionaires ego trip, sportswashing or an asset screw. English football began to sell its soul to Murdoch and has removed itself further and further from you and I ever since. Football is simply the vehicle for other motivations. Hopefully it will all go bust one day and we will get the game back. A corrupt TV show is all it now is.
If there’s no football club, there’s no business, and therefore no money or exposure.

I’m not disagreeing with what you’ve said; but if Chelsea got relegated next season then the investors leave

We are struggling to get investment of any kind and now any prospective purchaser is going to have to find money for the stadium as well.

FFS we will be stuck with mosh for years probably into league one

We are struggling to get investment of any kind and now any prospective purchaser is going to have to find money for the stadium as well.

FFS we will be stuck with mosh for years probably into league one

MSP have put £100mill into the stadium. 777 and the "Asia" bid will come in and no doubt take a stake in the club that MSP didn't want.

The stadium brings all the boys to the yard. It'll get funding.

On the pitch won't. And then there's the billion pound asset that is the stadium that one of these greedy criminals will want to make money off.

The stadium could be a weight around the club's shoulders after it's built

Don’t hate the man because he’s put his money where his mouth is. Stadium gonna be great but overall it’s been 7 years of decline. He needs to own that decline and put the club up for sale. I’m not saying relinquish it cheaply or accept the first offer, get a fair price for a club with huge potential and maybe the best stadium. He’s not an Evertonian so why shouldn’t he expect a return on his investment. But this regime has to end, we’re passed the point of it being possible to turn it around because he can’t get the backing of the fan base. If we avoid a FFP punishment and can start spending again it should be under a new board and executive team. He’s never there and when he has communicated he’s said black is white - saying Frank will get it right, promising we’d sign a striker in January. When it’s wrong at the very top, it gives a pass to everyone lower down to fail because they know they won’t be blamed.

I’ve seen so much about United protesting the glazers pushing for a sale. I’ve seen absolutely nothing in regards to the ineptness of moshiri and bk. We need to demand action. We need to hear from prominent ex players. This needs to get loud if we want action.

I’ve seen so much about United protesting the glazers pushing for a sale. I’ve seen absolutely nothing in regards to the ineptness of moshiri and bk. We need to demand action. We need to hear from prominent ex players. This needs to get loud if we want action.
Other big clubs would have constant pressure in the media from ex players saying we need changes. We have Alan Stubbs, Kev Campbell and that's about it. No one else wants to speak.

Why not?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back