Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sorry to be a chip pisser Everton fans but seems like every team this group buys turns to [Poor language removed]...

Frying pan to fire comes to mind

Sevilla - Currently 20th
Hertha Berlin - Relegated
Genoa - Relegated in 21/22
Standard Liege -14th out of 16 teams.

All sold their best players

Can't see it going through as well to be honest...
While I understand the concern this has been covered a bit previously. All of their investments were for distressed clubs about 18 months ago, so we have no idea how they will turn out. This 777 thread post outlines how the clubs ACTUALLY were doing before and after 777 invested in them.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/777-partners.118196/page-37#post-10811034

Sorry to be a chip pisser Everton fans but seems like every team this group buys turns to [Poor language removed]...

Frying pan to fire comes to mind

Sevilla - Currently 20th
Hertha Berlin - Relegated
Genoa - Relegated in 21/22
Standard Liege -14th out of 16 teams.

All sold their best players

Can't see it going through as well to be honest...
If I had a Yen for everytime I've seen a post like this today I've have 94,000 Yen.

No comment from "you're Chairman" then ? Thought Head of Communications Dave Prentice would have been all over this as he loves communicating to the fans. :oops: what a club you can see why our Chairman and board are up there with the most revered in the Country. :coffee:
What is this Dave Prentice you speak of? Some sort of mythological beast?

When you give money to MSP, you know it will ultimately be a sports type investment.

What would be the reason the MSP deal fell through, and specifically the point made in press about it being to do with one of the other creditors Right & Media funding?

Where as on the face of it, 777 don’t appear to have the same obstacle to overcome?

What would be the reason the MSP deal fell through, and specifically the point made in press about it being to do with one of the other creditors Right & Media funding?

Where as on the face of it, 777 don’t appear to have the same obstacle to overcome?
777 must be a better deal for rights and media funding, is the only plausible answer.

I think it was because part of the loan would be put towards paying Rights&media.

But either MSP (likely) or R/M were unhappy with this arrangement.

Also MSP was for 25% while 777 being a full takeover would need to pay off R/M.

Such a pity we didnt get MSP.

All a bit bleedin' late this.

Can’t argue with any of that, Moshiri did put the money in and at least got the stadium build underway which isn’t to be underestimated, the downfall started when as stated we signed 3 number 10’s along with Bolasie who got injured.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back