Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It is well established by intellectuals within the fanbase that Kenwright was required to be kept on as chairman up until at least the stadium was finished as per the agreement of relinquishing his stake in the club to Moshiri back in 2016/17.

This is why we struggled to be bought out over a decade of "24/7" investment search when every other club was being purchased (sometimes twice over). BK could not let go of his trainset.

For those who accuse Moshiri of being the devil, I am right in assuming they'll never step foot in BMD ? As it would be a tad hypocritical of them to hate the man who made BMD a reality, yet indulge themselves in his creation ?
Oh yes I was one of those intellectuals I have a PhD from the everton school of science oh I have to debunk your absurd claim as no one ever believed that I even crafted some dissertations about how moshiri was an easily duped by the fraud kenwright and willingly incorporated him into the setup since moshiri was so daft. Apparently you don't keep with the material academia has produced about the legendary business incompetence of moshiri, they even talk about it at Oxford, not the school , Oxford united cause even lower league clubs laugh at how inept moshiri is

He also made the best decision for this club to be able to move forward and try and give the RS a run for their money. For all Moshiri's problems he did something no other owner would have done, his legacy will still be there long after we have all shuffled on.

I do agree with that.
Whatever mistakes he made without Moshiri we would not have BMD and it was that which had investors gathering like flies when 777 failed.

He also made Goodison look presentable and not the corrugated iron spectacle that Kenwright left it to look like.

Very intellectual contributions regarding Moshiri's legacy. Supporters such as yourselves deserve a stadium as great as what Bramley Moore Dock will prove to be.

It is well established by intellectuals within the fanbase that Kenwright was required to be kept on as chairman up until at least the stadium was finished as per the agreement of relinquishing his stake in the club to Moshiri back in 2016/17.

This is why we struggled to be bought out over a decade of "24/7" investment search when every other club was being purchased (sometimes twice over). BK could not let go of his trainset.

For those who accuse Moshiri of being the devil, I am right in assuming they'll never step foot in BMD ? As it would be a tad hypocritical of them to hate the man who made BMD a reality, yet indulge themselves in his creation ?
Who are these intellectuals, and how do you join ?

This should be the end of any of his postings on this forum.
Anyone wants to follow this vile person can do so elsewhere.

Not aimed at you Pete , but this should be the end of him on this forum.

I was in two minds about posting it tbh. The original was a disgrace, and I won’t even mention the implications in law, but thought this was rather brazen to say the least. BMD will be Moshiri’s legacy as it wouldn’t have happened without him. He made monumental cock-ups keeping Bill in place, having DBB as CEO etc, together with wasting a huge amount of his own money on players…but we will still have BMD long after we are all gone. I think the originator of the tweet owes Moshiri an apology tbh, not simply withdrawing his comments…….

I was in two minds about posting it tbh. The original was a disgrace, and I won’t even mention the implications in law, but thought this was rather brazen to say the least. BMD will be Moshiri’s legacy as it wouldn’t have happened without him. He made monumental cock-ups keeping Bill in place, having DBB as CEO etc, together with wasting a huge amount of his own money on players…but we will still have BMD long after we are all gone. I think the originator of the tweet owes Moshiri an apology tbh, not simply withdrawing his comments…….
I think enough has been said Pete.

That man is done with this forum.

Very intellectual contributions regarding Moshiri's legacy. Supporters such as yourselves deserve a stadium as great as what Bramley Moore Dock will prove tow be.

I don't mind people having a pop at Moshiri for his mistakes, but it would also be nice if they recognise the good he has done too. It is ungrateful to look at that stadium and not be thankful, however badly it unravelled in other areas. That is the game changer that will hopefully take us out of the relegation battles in future, to hopefully allow us to stay close to the other ever presents.

We have had to endure a lot of pain, the good thing is little Evertonians growing up now might not have to.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back