Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Who employed Kenwright?

It is well established by intellectuals within the fanbase that Kenwright was required to be kept on as chairman up until at least the stadium was finished as per the agreement of relinquishing his stake in the club to Moshiri back in 2016/17.

This is why we struggled to be bought out over a decade of "24/7" investment search when every other club was being purchased (sometimes twice over). BK could not let go of his trainset.

For those who accuse Moshiri of being the devil, I am right in assuming they'll never step foot in BMD ? As it would be a tad hypocritical of them to hate the man who made BMD a reality, yet indulge themselves in his creation ?

It is well established by intellectuals within the fanbase that Kenwright was required to be kept on as chairman up until at least the stadium was finished as per the agreement of relinquishing his stake in the club to Moshiri back in 2016/17.

This is why we struggled to be bought out over a decade of "24/7" investment search when every other club was being purchased (sometimes twice over). BK could not let go of his trainset.

For those who accuse Moshiri of being the devil, I am right in assuming they'll never step foot in BMD ? As it would be a tad hypocritical of them to hate the man who made BMD a reality, yet indulge themselves in his creation ?

@nsno-chris @COYBL25

I agree on that one point, about Benitez, but why didn't Bill walk away ? Why did he not give a scoop to his many friends in the Liverpool Echo ? Not a sausage the silence was deafening. No I have little time for either of them.
Agreed….the one thing that never changed for BK from the day he bought the club to the day he stayed on…..self interest was absolutely paramount and the only consideration. Moshiri is an absolute headcase however.

intellectuals-meme.gif

He also made the best decision for this club to be able to move forward and try and give the RS a run for their money. For all Moshiri's problems he did something no other owner would have done, his legacy will still be there long after we have all shuffled on.
I do agree with that.
Whatever mistakes he made without Moshiri we would not have BMD and it was that which had investors gathering like flies when 777 failed.

I do agree with that.
Whatever mistakes he made without Moshiri we would not have BMD and it was that which had investors gathering like flies when 777 failed.
Mr. Moshiri’s biggest mistake was leaving that fraud of an Evertonian, Kenwright in charge of the club, a rich man with no real idea of running a football club left his friend(?) to run the club although his friend(?) was only interested in himself and did everything he could to keep that position no matter how much the club floundered and finished near bankrupt until Moshiri bought the club and settled the depts.

Lovely words tellmema.

I doubt it will happen due to his links to Usmanov, but I would be delighted if the club were to honour him at the new stadium. I wouldnt go as far as naming a stand after him, I do however think a statue or plaque at the entrance to the ground would be appropriate.

Fans underestimate just how much the new stadium will help us. Without Moshiri = no BMD.

You don`t actually read what you write do you ?

Fair point

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back