Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Really, thats what scaring you? Not the fact that your club is laughing stock even in their own city, not the fact that you will live your whole [Poor language removed] life without seeing club you support win a major trophy? But instead some losing soul BS that glory hunters(who decided to support winning club) invented to laugh at clubs who dare to take away their precious
I don't think Everton are, or ever has been a laughing stock.

Think this arrangement is better than the yanks proposed takeover. The interesting thing is that the club said that the deal was a year in the making makes you wonder why the yanks were involved in the first place.

That said from what i know of this guy he is a much better match fir us and finally the club has a bright future.

I guess Kenwright is also feeling better after rumours of illness as he still chairman once us ratified

this seems so much more promising than the American bid (the San Diego one). I can't think of anything specific to be alarmed about, although time will tell. I'm pleased to see that it's short of a complete takeover - this will help ease the transition and hopefully prevent any mistakes made in haste, and tone-deafness with the supporters. thank god it's not a leveraged buyout. getting someone with actual premier league experience is such a coup, and arsenal is one of the few sides that have managed this well (though they obviously still have their fair share of assorted whingy plotters and truthers etc). a man city-style fifa-career-mode-reenactment was never likely, and I'd prefer that we just keep being clever and prudent, only with a bit more resources at play. I would hope this will also have an impact when it comes time for the players to consider resigning.

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said, obviously, but... cautiously very optimistic.

this seems so much more promising than the American bid (the San Diego one). I can't think of anything specific to be alarmed about, although time will tell. I'm pleased to see that it's short of a complete takeover - this will help ease the transition and hopefully prevent any mistakes made in haste, and tone-deafness with the supporters. thank god it's not a leveraged buyout. getting someone with actual premier league experience is such a coup, and arsenal is one of the few sides that have managed this well (though they obviously still have their fair share of assorted whingy plotters and truthers etc). a man city-style fifa-career-mode-reenactment was never likely, and I'd prefer that we just keep being clever and prudent, only with a bit more resources at play. I would hope this will also have an impact when it comes time for the players to consider resigning.

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said, obviously, but... cautiously very optimistic.

Well said mate. Exactly how I feel.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back