Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Now this has been confirmed. .. and if people want a new manager... how would people feel about Mourinho becoming manager... We would certainly be a good project for him now...
No chance, he only goes to top class clubs.

Wouldn't say no like.

People need to not get carried away by this. We'll likely finish bottom half of the table and not get to the FA Cup final... it's going to be difficult to attract good players to join us any time soon, never mind a world class manager.

Go easily pleased by some money thrown waved around
blstr.gif

Maybe buy the area off them and redevelop? Plan A back on!! Not serious but just joining in the positivity that just maybe we have the right combination of money, acumen and drive to begin to get going forward properly on this.

Your right location wise though mate, for me we either sort out Goodison ( my preferred option ) or he gets 40 of his Russian mates to threaten LCC to give us some prime land somewhere in the middle of Liverpool City Centre.

Either of those 2 options will do me nicely, that and flatten Anfield so that it's used as our car park as I mentioned this morning.

I for one like his CV. Arsenal board, self made. He's not risking his money for fun. This a serious business man. Bring it on I say lets see what happens.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back