Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm 35 and feel a bit emotional at the min, Not even messing

This feels like a new era for the club, We have been stuck in a rut for so long I never seen a way out for us, Feels like we have waited a life time for something to happen

I'm sat on the couch with my 3 year old and I'm looking at him thinking that he might just grow up seeing Everton being boss again

Lets all get on the lemo

The last line sealed it for me.

Is it just this fella or is there a group

Thats what ya mar says on a Friday lad.

Oh that's brutal. No coming back from that.

I agree with the sentiments, although Mourinho's track record doesn't exactly scream managerial stability. He's boss for a few years, then the arse falls out.
But would people take a couple of years of him winning trophies in the short term and then the arse falling out?

I'd personally love to get a few trophies. . Not totally convinced Martinez can deliver that.

Also can we trust Martinez with the sorts of money we possibly and I stress possibly could have as we don't know this guys intentions as yet, to have us proper challenging for trophies?

Yeah, but the club appears to be valued at 5k per share, so this deal was about 87 mil. Esk seems to agree that the club is valued in its entirety at 175mil.
I'm still a joy playing Monopoly and the life and soul of the party btw.

Dunno mate, I assume the actual share price is different than the value of the club tho?

Cos the shares are worth 1.5k?

Almost 35k shares, hes bought 17ks worth at 1.5k? = 25m.

Almost makes sense, but cant see Earl walking away with less than 20m, see no reason why he would undervalue his shares.

Things to do short term (next 6 months):
- Sell/release Howard, Hibbert, Gibson, Osman, McGeady, Pienaar, Kone
- Get rid of Elstone and bring proven businessmen on board
- Invest in first team

Things to do medium term (6 months to 1 year):
- Negotiate better shirt sponsorship deal
- Review Martinez's position as manager based on results
- Get out of Kitbag deal
- Decide on whether to redevelop Goodison or move to a completely new stadium
- Investigate options regarding Finch Farm and re-purchasing it

Things to do longer term (1 year onwards):
- Make stadium plans a reality, whether it be redeveloping or moving
- Work with manager to ensure we're challenging, consistently, for top 5 in the league
- Always strive to be making more profitable deals to bring in as much money as possible for the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back