Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Section 979 Companies Act 2006 suggests it would be at the offer price. So let's say for argument's sake he offers £6,000 a share and that takes him to 91% with the shares he owns. Even though the 9% rejected the offer of £6,000 they'd be forced to accept - there's probably some provision to go to Court but I'm not a corporate lawyer so I'm not even going to look....

That's great Esk cheers. I was just curious how it all works. It's interesting stuff. Exciting times.

Stop goading
Exactly, it should be of great comfort to all Blues. Whether it's a total takeover or not is not yet clear but Moshiri has the agreement for complete control as he goes above 75%.

This assumes no further issues of shares which might occur as he puts money into the club. In theory he could go above 90% by doing that and purchase the remaining shares on demand.
Sloth-yawn.gif

Okay mate.
quite happy to carry on this conversation on a level playing field.....mate

That wasn't directed at you btw Esk

But what's the point? You keep goading a mod and actually you goad each of us as we all have a common cause, keeping relative order so everyone can enjoy the site.

If you have an issue with an individual mod then report it, but you lose if you keep goading in public, especially when you've been advised against it.

So you've been infracted, another one and that's a temporary ban - it's so unnecessary

Can't get back to talking about the finer detail of section 979 of the Companies Act 2006, which is what we're all here for?

I'm here to talk about FFP. Aston Villa's demise. Oh and Mr Moshiri and our need for a 60k+ stadium.

The companies act is just secondary to me.

But go right ahead. Knock yourself out

Can't get back to talking about the finer detail of section 979 of the Companies Act 2006, which is what we're all here for?

I'm here to talk about FFP. Aston Villa's demise. Oh and Mr Moshiri and our need for a 60k+ stadium.

The companies act is just secondary to me.

But go right ahead. Knock yourself out

Think the joke was obviously a bit lost on you, nevermind.
Disappointed ghost - thought I had found a kindred spirit (pun intended)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back