Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Has the EFCSA had any movement, i know this is a long shot, in regards to communication with the board after what was going on in Jan?

Moshiri obviously knows we want to hear about his plans and from him - he said as much in the program notes, I have a feeling it will be in the summer we get some insight think things will be moving then.

Unless he has to make a decision on Martinez, but thats for another thread.

Not the best start to his tenure really is it? Both kenwright and woods where there yesterday but with no sign of moshiri or the new director....things haven't changed and this is still kenwrights train set

Not the best start to his tenure really is it? Both kenwright and woods where there yesterday but with no sign of moshiri or the new director....things haven't changed and this is still kenwrights train set
Doesn't he live in Monaco and Kenwright lives in London? Not surprising he was there yesterday and Moshiri wasn't. Personally I don't care if he's there or not as long as he makes the decisions that need making.

If anything bad happen to Everton in the future, they are responsible for that. It seems they place their bet on Martinez for winning a cup but how about our league form?

Ridiculous comments.

Moshiri isn't a director either.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back