Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm not convinced the board are even talking about his sacking at all. Teh club will only as act when the players stop playing for him and losing games such as 3 nil.

I'm not convinced the board are even talking about his sacking at all. Teh club will only as act when the players stop playing for him and losing games such as 3 nil.

The board will make no public statements on the manager unless they feel they absolutely must. Legal counsel would advise them not to also.

He has lost the fans: there is no way back and the Board will have no option. Tick tock...
Nonsense. If we were to win the FA cup this season , do you still believe that he would have lost the fans.

I don't believe that his job as manager is at stake.
I think he will certainly get until next Christmas and by then if results have not improved then he could be removed.

Nonsense. If we were to win the FA cup this season , do you still believe that he would have lost the fans.

I don't believe that his job as manager is at stake.
I think he will certainly get until next Christmas and by then if results have not improved then he could be removed.

By that time the followers will say give him till next summer.

Hope you are right

You seem to be very concerned about our new owner mate (I've noticed you've posted quite a lot about it). Just out of interest why do you have such a bad feeling?

I personally think there's zero evidence to think we're going to be worse off following the sale.

By that time the followers will say give him till next summer.

I like the designation "The Followers", like some sort of cultists. Facsimiles of that Chemical Ali guy from the Iraq War: "We are 20th in the league, it's all good. Give him till Christmas!"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back