Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
The board will make no public statements on the manager unless they feel they absolutely must.

Regardless of public statements, the question is whether Martinez is under pressure at board level.

I can envisage a rift developing between the old and new guard. We all know Kenwright loves Bobby, but I don't think Moshiri will see Martinez as the man to take us forward.

You seem to be very concerned about our new owner mate (I've noticed you've posted quite a lot about it). Just out of interest why do you have such a bad feeling?

I personally think there's zero evidence to think we're going to be worse off following the sale.
Not sure to be honest just a feeling, guess we will find out in the summer

Regardless of public statements, the question is whether Martinez is under pressure at board level.

I can envisage a rift developing between the old and new guard. We all know Kenwright loves Bobby, but I don't think Moshiri will see Martinez as the man to take us forward.

No one will no what is going on in the board room. Nor should they at this moment in time.

There is a semi final coming up.

Bill's an actor mate, I never take too much notice of what he says when he's in full on luvvy mode.

But, like Moshiri, he's also a hard nosed businessman. Kenwright hasn't had anyone willing to really back the club financially before. On the assumption that Moshiri has changed that, I can't see a bit of sentiment wrt Bill's feelings for Bobby getting in the way of any business decisions which need making.

Bill's an actor mate, I never take too much notice of what he says when he's in full on luvvy mode.

But, like Moshiri, he's also a hard nosed businessman. Kenwright hasn't had anyone willing to really back the club financially before. On the assumption that Moshiri has changed that, I can't see a bit of sentiment wrt Bill's feelings for Bobby getting in the way of any business decisions which need making.

It depends on what Bill thinks this club shall be achieving in the league. 11th last season 14th for now will he wave the axe? This club is losing million of pounds each season cos of crap league position.

I think this is key - and I definitely think this battle is about to begin, if it hasn't already.

It was too weird - even by his standards - how Bill crowbarred the Martinez praise into the joint interview with Moshiri. His overly-physical body language was all about pretending he was still the man in charge, too.

In total contrast to Bill, Moshiri seems quiet, calm and measured. I can't imagine he's one for sentiment clouding business decisions.

The summer is going to be fascinating. Too bad most of it is going to be behind closed doors.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back