Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
We need a big statement of intent from this fella in the summer, what the martinez situation has shown is that the media and outside view this club as one that shouldn't be bothered that we are in 14th in the table.

Preferably he does this by hooking the current manager regardless of what happens in the cup and makes a statement that it's unacceptable that this club should be in the bottom half for 2 seasons in a row.

He needs to hire a manager who's had a proven track record of success and with that pledges and delivers in investing big money into the squad in the transfer window.

I have an awful feeling we'll never see or hear from the bloke and kenwright stays as the face of the club for the forseeable, and with it, more of the same of low expectations and ambition.

We are really privileged to have you on this forum. You are a font of business info, and extremely patient with thos of us who are,let's say,rather less gifted. I salute you sir!

Cheers mate, that's very kind - there's a huge number of talented people on this site covering any topic you can think of, it's what makes it a great community.

We need a big statement of intent from this fella in the summer, what the martinez situation has shown is that the media and outside view this club as one that shouldn't be bothered that we are in 14th in the table.

Preferably he does this by hooking the current manager regardless of what happens in the cup and makes a statement that it's unacceptable that this club should be in the bottom half for 2 seasons in a row.

He needs to hire a manager who's had a proven track record of success and with that pledges and delivers in investing big money into the squad in the transfer window.

I have an awful feeling we'll never see or hear from the bloke and kenwright stays as the face of the club for the forseeable, and with it, more of the same of low expectations and ambition.

It's clear he wants to take full control of the club in the future, he's probably being mentored by Bill for now until he does that. He really wouldn't invest his hard earned money especially as a billionaire into a club he wouldn't get involved in or have a say over IMO.

It's clear he wants to take full control of the club in the future, he's probably being mentored by Bill for now until he does that. He really wouldn't invest his hard earned money especially as a billionaire into a club he wouldn't get involved in or have a say over IMO.

The fact he's possibly being "mentored" by a bloke who's completely out of his depth as a premier league club owner scares me tbh

The fact he's possibly being "mentored" by a bloke who's completely out of his depth as a premier league club owner scares me tbh
He already has experience at Arsenal, he knows what it takes to run a prem club. He's being 'mentored' in as much as Kenwright is telling him the dos and don'ts from an Everton perspective.

I seriously wouldn't worry mate, you don't become a multi billionaire by allowing yourself to be 'mentored' by people out of their depth. Don't forget he came to us with 12 years experience of the Premier league at Arsenal so he knows the score.
Be patient

Cheers mate, that's very kind - there's a huge number of talented people on this site covering any topic you can think of, it's what makes it a great community.
All I contribute is gifs and bullying Chico, unfortunately Chico is banned and you can't post gifs in the Everton forum. I basically have nothing.
Anyway moshiri and stuff.

Moshiri had a stake in Arsenal which let him be hands off, enjoy growth in the value of his equity but without imposing any of his own personal ambitions as to how the club is ran. Basically, a dream stake for the kind of investor you portray in your post.

The fact that he gave that up to buy a larger stake in a club which isn't performing to the same standard (financially, or on the pitch) shows that he won't be letting Kenwright run things - he will want control, and he will want to impose his own vision for the club.

He already has experience at Arsenal, he knows what it takes to run a prem club. He's being 'mentored' in as much as Kenwright is telling him the dos and don'ts from an Everton perspective.

That's the problem for me, Kenwrights do's are to run things as a family not as a business, to accept anything above relegation and live off the TV cash handouts, and his don'ts are do not put pressure on those below, do not expect the best, do not demand success. They are the dos and don'ts of Everton football club and have been since true blue holdings owned the club.

We needed revolution not evolution, hopefully we get the former in time as more of the same and I think many blues will just sack it off. The Watford game was the first in my entire life where I honestly didn't celebrate us scoring, wasn't fuming when we conceded, was numb and I'm not the only one to say that.

The owner needs to step in and take charge and it needs to happens quickly as Kenwright and Martinez will doom us to relegation fights if left to their joint devices.

Does he? He was never on the board at Arsenal. Isn't his experience limited to handing over money and attending an AGM like any other investor?

No problem with him being mentored by Bill in the way you've described though. If someone came in and started interfering with EITC for example then we'd all be up in arms.

That's the problem for me, Kenwrights do's are to run things as a family not as a business, to accept anything above relegation and live off the TV cash handouts, and his don'ts are do not put pressure on those below, do not expect the best, do not demand success. They are the dos and don'ts of Everton football club and have been since true blue holdings owned the club.

We needed revolution not evolution, hopefully we get the former in time as more of the same and I think many blues will just sack it off. The Watford game was the first in my entire life where I honestly didn't celebrate us scoring, wasn't fuming when we conceded, was numb and I'm not the only one to say that.

The owner needs to step in and take charge and it needs to happens quickly as Kenwright and Martinez will doom us to relegation fights if left to their joint devices.

He will do things his way, just accept that and stop getting your knickers in a twist.

He has obviously been very successful in his career and it would be wise to use the current regime to learn from at first before changing things gradually.

Chill out and stop predicting doom.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back