Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
But they dont anymore. Do they?

You seem to dislike this bloke, or at least have issues with him.

Dont sweat it. All will wash out soon enough.

I'm just not convinced Kenwrights the type of bloke to just hand over the reigns and walk away mate, he's too emotionally involved in this club and I fear his input will stop Moshiri from doing what's needed to get us back at the top. I don't know a lot about Moshiri but from their joint interview where Kenwrights overly physical, arm around the shoulder giving it the big'un, he doesn't seem the type that would just brush bill to one side and do things his way or the highway. The fact he's kept him on shows he values his input and that for me is a worry.

But they dont anymore. Do they?

You seem to dislike this bloke, or at least have issues with him.

Dont sweat it. All will wash out soon enough.

Convinced there is some plot (particuarly by BU) to convince everyone they have grounds for a greivance with Moshiri.

Its all part of a plan to try and justify their existence.

Their posts on twitter show it to be the case.

It's clear he wants to take full control of the club in the future, he's probably being mentored by Bill for now until he does that. He really wouldn't invest his hard earned money especially as a billionaire into a club he wouldn't get involved in or have a say over IMO.

Love the idea of Bill mentoring him. 'Ok so if we get to cup final or make a big signing then get yourself on television every chance you get, tell them about Alan Ball, the boys pen and Dave Hickson. If you don't spend a penny for 2 years then cancel the AGM's and go into hiding for years.
Remember if there is real pressure on, get Martin Samuel to make you sound like a demi-god in an interview'

I'm just not convinced Kenwrights the type of bloke to just hand over the reigns and walk away mate, he's too emotionally involved in this club and I fear his input will stop Moshiri from doing what's needed to get us back at the top. I don't know a lot about Moshiri but from their joint interview where Kenwrights overly physical, arm around the shoulder giving it the bigun he doesn't seem the type that would just brush bill to one side and do things his way or the highway. The fact he's kept him on shows he values his input and that for me is a worry.

Kenwright. Circa £33m

Moshiri. Circa £1.4 Billion.

Kenwright. Circa 9% of shares.

Moshirs. 49.9% of shares.

He is indulging him. They are mates.

I'm just not convinced Kenwrights the type of bloke to just hand over the reigns and walk away mate, he's too emotionally involved in this club and I fear his input will stop Moshiri from doing what's needed to get us back at the top. I don't know a lot about Moshiri but from their joint interview where Kenwrights overly physical, arm around the shoulder giving it the big'un, he doesn't seem the type that would just brush bill to one side and do things his way or the highway. The fact he's kept him on shows he values his input and that for me is a worry.

You are literally over thinking things.

No more needs to be said.

I'm just not convinced Kenwrights the type of bloke to just hand over the reigns and walk away mate, he's too emotionally involved in this club and I fear his input will stop Moshiri from doing what's needed to get us back at the top.

Mate, that's why there are binding documents called shareholder agreements which are signed before the purchase of shares. They create a framework for all parties to work in, and agreements as to future strategic decisions. No investor takes a 49.9% stake plus options to acquire more without such agreements being in place.

It's not an issue.

Mate, that's why there are binding documents called shareholder agreements which are signed before the purchase of shares. They create a framework for all parties to work in, and agreements as to future strategic decisions. No investor takes a 49.9% stake plus options to acquire more without such agreements being in place.

It's not an issue.

You've just made me feel better I just need moshri to get Jose and it's the Christmas of all Christmases!

Kenwright. Circa £33m

Moshiri. Circa £1.4 Billion.

Kenwright. Circa 9% of shares.

Moshirs. 49.9% of shares.

He is indulging him. They are mates.

I'm just skeptical pal, you would never have seen Bill getting the chance of staying on as chairman under an Abromavich, Shiekh Mansour, Mike Ashley etc. Never mind Bill having the arm around giving it all the "ah mate Im glad Roman came back to me" he'll have been booted out of GP along with the rest of our lacklustre board at the first opportunity as those mentioned are ruthless in every sense of the word.

Will Moshiri be as ruthless In time? I hope so mate as it's what we as a club have needed for a long time. Away from the family club model to the Daniel Levy results driven business club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back