Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm just skeptical pal, you would never have seen Bill getting the chance of staying on as chairman under an Abromavich, Shiekh Mansour, Mike Ashley etc. Never mind Bill having the arm around giving it all the "ah mate Im glad Roman came back to me" he'll have been booted out of GP along with the rest of our lacklustre board at the first opportunity as those mentioned are ruthless in every sense of the word.

Will Moshiri be as ruthless In time? I hope so mate as it's what we as a club have needed for a long time. Away from the family club model to the Daniel Levy results driven business club.
worked out well for mike ashely

I'm just skeptical pal, you would never have seen Bill getting the chance of staying on as chairman under an Abromavich, Shiekh Mansour, Mike Ashley etc. Never mind Bill having the arm around giving it all the "ah mate Im glad Roman came back to me" he'll have been booted out of GP along with the rest of our lacklustre board at the first opportunity as those mentioned are ruthless in every sense of the word.

Will Moshiri be as ruthless In time? I hope so mate as it's what we as a club have needed for a long time. Away from the family club model to the Daniel Levy results driven business club.

Ruthlessness in business is not a long term business strategy.

Effective businessmen are 'selectively ruthless'

No to Jose for me mate, but I can understand why others are tempted..
I would like Jose and get Rooney at the same time. Why it may only be a short term thing. I think it would be a huge step forward for the club. Especially in the media's eyes, and see us as a serious player again. Whether you like him or not, the guy is a winner and takes no prisoners from his players or the officials. He would change the whole mentality at the club.

The lfc fan presenter on radio city Friday morning, sniggered when Jose name was mentioned. Like as if he would go to Everton. Just to see the whole media reaction would be fantastic. I'm sick of seeing us being looked upon as a nice friendly mid table club

I would like Jose and get Rooney at the same time. Why it may only be a short term thing. I think it would be a huge step forward for the club. Especially in the media's eyes, and see us as a serious player again. Whether you like him or not, the guy is a winner and takes no prisoners from his players or the officials. He would change the whole mentality at the club.

The lfc fan presenter on radio city Friday morning, sniggered when Jose name was mentioned. Like as if he would go to Everton. Just to see the whole media reaction would be fantastic. I'm sick of seeing us being looked upon as a nice friendly mid table club

Not solely choosing a manager based on how big a name they are, but I completely get the sentiment here. We are not where we were as a club in the Bank of England / School of Science heyday, but we must start to think big to act big. Heaven forbid we get someone in who threatens the status quo in the media's eyes.

Not only against that lot but sure Jose would give them the belief to go toe to toe with any team. We need to get rid of the soft underbelly thing with this team and he would do that.

Posted it in the match thread, but might as well leave this here too...
Imagine being on the board at Arsenal, watching them play good football nearly every week...

Then you buy your own team, go watch them, and they're absolutely tosh for the whole time you've bought them.

Bet Moshiri feels sad.

Posted it in the match thread, but might as well leave this here too...

CgLKgMpW4AA0Kna.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back