Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Anfield next season, right infront of Klopp...

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

He is going to Man U so forget him.

Moshiri needs to grow a pair and act for the future well being of the club.
Is it his call though? Is it possible there were stipulations in a contract when he purchased shares, that he wouldn't be able to make major decisions i.e sacking a manager, until he'd purchased more shares in the club and gained a controlling interest?

I have no idea legally if that's even possible.

Is it his call though? Is it possible there were stipulations in a contract when he purchased shares, that he wouldn't be able to make major decisions i.e sacking a manager, until he'd purchased more shares in the club and gained a controlling interest?

It is possible but unlikely.

Exactly this. Plenty have come on here and said he's this not that and he's going to do this and not do that when the reality is most if not all of us haven't got a Scooby what the fella is going to do.

We all know what we WANT him to do and be like, but the proof is in the pudding* and it's a wait and see job I'm afraid.

*the proof of the pudding is in the eating

Strictly speaking, it's the directors call.
So that's Woods, Kenwright, Elstone and Ryazantsev

Ryazantsev is Moshiri's man. Elstone will be mindful that in the medium to long term, his job depends on Moshiri, so he'll vote as Moshiri tells him to. In theory, Kenwright and Woods could vote against sacking Martinez and make it 2-2, at which point Kenwright as chairman could make the final decision. But that assumes two things :-

1. That Kenwright won't sack Martinez and
2. That Kenwright and Woods would effectively vote against Moshiri

I don't believe either of those statements are true, so, if Moshiri believes it's time for Martinez to leave the club, then leave the club he will.

Strictly speaking, it's the directors call.
So that's Woods, Kenwright, Elstone and Ryazantsev

Ryazantsev is Moshiri's man. Elstone will be mindful that in the medium to long term, his job depends on Moshiri, so he'll vote as Moshiri tells him to. In theory, Kenwright and Woods could vote against sacking Martinez and make it 2-2, at which point Kenwright as chairman could make the final decision. But that assumes two things :-

1. That Kenwright won't sack Martinez and
2. That Kenwright and Woods would effectively vote against Moshiri

I don't believe either of those statements are true, so, if Moshiri believes it's time for Martinez to leave the club, then leave the club he will.
Thing that is still concerning me is the amount of people still claiming BK is still calling ALL the shots..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back