7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,238 92.0%

• Total voters
Town tonight.
wrestling-gif-8.gif

he's evertons owner, and owns most of the shares so i wouldn't be too worried. In time he'll take over the rest of the shares too i'd guess.

Just be excited lads, we're owned by a amazingly smart business man who is extremely wealthy and has promised investment.
Yeah, probably going to negotiate to buy some of the other shares over the coming months. A good day, at least he has a knowledge of English football beforehand.

Couldn't let go of his train set eh?

Sounds like Bill has sold his shares so will have no power other than that given to him by the new majority shareholder. So his 'train set' can be taken away from him at any time.

Pretty depressing that some Blues are trying to turn some good news into another opportunity to have a pop at Bill. Just enjoy it FFS.

You do realise that if BK has held onto his shares, Moshiri cannot pass Special Resolutions.
Do I think it's a good thing - probably.
Am I disappointed that it isn't a takeover - yes.
A takeover, even with a rump of small shareholders would have sharpened the focus of the owner in my opinion.

My only small worry here is with Bill still being in charge, major changes (like Elstone getting the boot) won't be made

I'm absolutely delighted about this as a first step though.
The Chelsea owner bought in to his club like this, and then bought the remaining shares, BK is just making sure we don't get a Venkys buy out, look at the state of bad buy outs it's a gently Bentley approach of BK letting go!

Didn't think Bill would sell up with the big tv money we are about to get, so just another one on the board we all can get frustrated over. Oh well Goodison will get a new lick of paint.