Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Its not on given the man is about to put substantial funds into the club.

And the same buffoons have been BEGGING for investment for years and years and years.

Yet when they get it they disrespect the man who is giving it. For no reason whatsoever.

I only want Everton to win. I can't say the same for these lot.
Mate, for real, people here are having a laugh off your inability to see the joke.

I'm concerned about you.

Problem is Mate, if we are going to strengthen our squad but first get rid of dead wood then we cannot really wait but need to get stuck in. cannot do with this being left to just before season starts. Which in my book is why RM needs to go now so if we are talking to a replacement then we should discuss targets with him.
we can't do that until the perspective is not under contract with a team and accepts an offer with us...hence waiting until the summer. How is having an interim manager who has no chance of becoming the full time manager going to get us a jump on strengthening the squad?

Well if I was. I was a banned Evertonian who only wants the club to win games.
gtfo.gif

we can't do that until the perspective is not under contract with a team and accepts an offer with us...hence waiting until the summer. How is having an interim manager who has no chance of becoming the full time manager going to get us a jump on strengthening the squad?

When do you think Summer starts?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back