Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
When do you think Summer starts?
may 16th or maybe a week or so later depending if prospective managers go on holiday. As long as a new permanent manager is in place by the time the window opens I don't see an issue there. I think it will be announced shortly after norwich that Martinez won't be returning then within 1-2 weeks we'll hire a permanent replacement. not itk in the slightest, just what I think the board will do

edit: for example, if the pellegrini is the man moshiri wants, he can't hire him until pellegrini is let go by city

may 16th or maybe a week or so later depending if prospective managers go on holiday. As long as a new permanent manager is in place by the time the window opens I don't see an issue there. I think it will be announced shortly after norwich that Martinez won't be returning then within 1-2 weeks we'll hire a permanent replacement. not itk in the slightest, just what I think the board will do

Okay, let's keep our fingers crossed, is that fine with you?

As an expert in all this, it is common knowledge that when you sell shares in one club to buy another, the banks insist you change all your interweb banking codes and that.

Takes ages.

Some on here wanted Everton to lose today.

Shameful.

Just like calling Moshiri a 'fraud' two months in.

ce88e748016384d3da2eada2fd40d7ac.jpg

As an expert in all this, it is common knowledge that when you sell shares in one club to buy another, the banks insist you change all your interweb banking codes and that.

Takes ages.

cant he just take his staement into his local cooperative branch and get the assistant to do it?? easy peasy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back