Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Everything I hear is positive about Moshiri, just seems some blues are just too impatient about what will unfold.

This guy loves his football, he's not in it to make money, he wants to own a top team in the best league in the world, and he has mega rich friends wanting to take part in the glory and prestige of being involved in a top club in Europe.

This is not about making money, its about a football fan living the dream.

This summer is going to be something we have waited 25 years for, we are back in the game make no mistake about it.

Delighted to hear this . I wonder if he will want a say in the signings or will leave the decisions to the next manager?

All the best managers see out the season with their clubs, all the best players ditto.

What the hell can he do at this time of year when he's bought into the club, this summer he'll appoint a manager of his choosing and fund him to build a top team, plan a new stadium, that is the future for Everton.

Moshiri is the best thing to happen to this club since the moores were involved with this club, believe, because it's happening.

My first line says I agree with you buddy chill out.

Just saying I can understand why people are suspicious and its nothing to do with Moshiri nor his Representative on the board whose name I'm not even going to attempt to spell.

My first line says I agree with you buddy chill out.

Just saying I can understand why people are suspicious and its nothing to do with Moshiri nor his Representative on the board whose name I'm not even going to attempt to spell.
I was just outlining why there is no reason to be suspicious, what can he change taking over in February?, sack Martinez, is it really a priority with little left of the season, he's playing his way in gently, in the summer is where there will be no doubts about the intentions he has for this club.

My understanding is he's bought into the tradition, and history of this club, he's going to do here what he wasn't allowed to do at Arsenal, and has rich friends looking to get onboard.

I was just outlining why there is no reason to be suspicious, what can he change taking over in February?, sack Martinez, is it really a priority with little left of the season, he's playing his way in gently, in the summer is where there will be no doubts about the intentions he has for this club.

My understanding is he's bought into the tradition, and history of this club, he's going to do here what he wasn't allowed to do at Arsenal, and has rich friends looking to get onboard.
tell me more

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back