Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can any so called business professional stand by and watch what&#39;s happening under Martinez at Everton? We need leadership.</p>&mdash; MoshOut (@MoshOut1878) <a href="">April 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's started already.

Soz about the bad linking, I'm an old man when it comes to Twitter.

Hillarballs

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can any so called business professional stand by and watch what&#39;s happening under Martinez at Everton? We need leadership.</p>&mdash; MoshOut (@MoshOut1878) <a href="">April 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's started already.

Soz about the bad linking, I'm an old man when it comes to Twitter.

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

I mean, I (and all of you I imagine) want what's best for Everton, and I assume wheels are in motion to find a replacement manager - the fella has been here about 12 weeks, with the club in a minor crisis. I'd rather he take time and make the correct decision than rush something unnecessarily.

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

I mean, I (and all of you I imagine) want what's best for Everton, and I assume wheels are in motion to find a replacement manager - the fella has been here about 12 weeks, with the club in a minor crisis. I'd rather he take time and make the correct decision than rush something unnecessarily.
Must be parody. Cannot possibly be legitimate. NOBODY is that STUPID, surely?

Everything I hear is positive about Moshiri, just seems some blues are just too impatient about what will unfold.

This guy loves his football, he's not in it to make money, he wants to own a top team in the best league in the world, and he has mega rich friends wanting to take part in the glory and prestige of being involved in a top club in Europe.

This is not about making money, its about a football fan living the dream.

This summer is going to be something we have waited 25 years for, we are back in the game make no mistake about it.

This truly would be a dream scenario. I hugely welcome Moshiri's involvement but to be honest I have thought that he can't revolutionise the club with his own wealth, as it is relatively modest in Premier League terms. The idea of bringing other wealthy backers on board sounds mouthwatering.

If he is eventually acquiring more shares I assume he'll eventually have to dilute his holding afterwards to bring such people in? I assume Ryazantsev has a key role in tapping these income streams? The sooner he does a clear out of the board and appoints his own chairman, the better.

He does need to step up and sort Martinez' situation out though, and sharpish, for once and for all, not least for Roberto's benefit. It has gone on long enough and is getting unseemly now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back