Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri has purchase a chunk of shares at no small cost. He will like to see the value maintained and increase. That means the club has to do better than it has for quite a number of years. The improvements to me have to start on the pitch. The team need to win and be up at the top of the table to gain notice not just here but globally. This is where good merchandising has to come to take advantage of success here which will also be picked up on abroad. The new stadium should then follow to build on that, more boxes etc to maximise revenue.

I am sure the Moshi is aware of this and wants to protect his stake and perhaps future holdings. It was reported that after the game, he went round GP and obviously will have seen the protests. I am sure that he also saw the plane or if not will be aware of it. In view of this I believe he would not want to see dissent continue as it turn on him if matters at GP are not changed. I think there can be no doubt he has plans to bring about change and put his mark on the club just as John Moores did way back.

Where to start, it has to be on the pitch and for me a new manager to continue with RM will I hope be seen as counter productive.

I find it very telling Moshiri is choosing to sit nowhere near Bill and Woods, that is two home games on the trot he is not on the front row with them.

From Moshiri's time at Arsenal it is clear how he values fan support, and he is choosing to distance himself from the old guard.

Why is it clear that he values fans support from his time at Arsenal ? Why does not sitting closer to Bill and Jon prove that he is distancing himself from them? You're entitled to an OPINION, but you've added 2+2 there and come up with five.

Why is it clear that he values fans support from his time at Arsenal ? Why does not sitting closer to Bill and Jon prove that he is distancing himself from them? You're entitled to an OPINION, but you've added 2+2 there and come up with five.
Do your homework Steve, have you read Moshiri's open letter to the Arsenal fans from a couple of years ago?

And if I'd just took over Everton, and done my homework on Bill, I'd be sitting as far away from him as I can infront of the fans too, I'd say the majority of the fans have wanted shut of Bill for a long time, and Moshiri will know this.

Do your homework Steve, have you read Moshiri's open letter to the Arsenal fans from a couple of years ago?

And if I'd just took over Everton, and done my homework on Bill, I'd be sitting as far away from him as I can infront of the fans too, I'd say the majority of the fans have wanted shut of Bill for a long time, and Moshiri will know this.

Well does he know that the majority want shut of RM, that is more important right now.

“Everton fans made their thoughts plain on Martinez to owner Farhad Moshiri on a train to London last night,” wrote Paul Rowan “but the Iranian dismissed reports that a board meeting was held on Friday to discuss Martinez’s position.

“He appeared reluctant to rush into any managerial change.”

http://evertonforum.com/everton-fans-make-farhad-moshiri-aware-of-their-feelings-on-london-train/

Again, just like last week, is he really going to give away the club's inner most secrets to a couple of blokes pestering him on a train?

I'm getting increasingly impatient, but we are reading far too much into small things like this.

So if there was no board meeting on Friday then that adds to what soppy toffee said on Twitter re it being put off until next week, and winning yesterday will go in Martinez favour

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back