7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Goes against everything the esk has told us
That the decision has already been made

I still think the Esk is right in what he said. People like Mosh don't get to where they are by having no long term plans in place...probably even before he bought share he knew the direction he would like the club to go and what changes he would like to see in the near future. He wont push that amount of money into a club without a clear plan on how to let the club grow imo.

Surely he wont tell people/fans on a train or where ever what his plans are UNTIL the time is right...and then he will only disclose what people need to know. What would it look if he says on a train to fans that he is replacing the manager and that a decision has already been made before anything is officially announced. It however seems that he indirectly let the fans know yesterday at the stadium that he is noticing them and their opinions...which might be part of his plan as he probably knew there was going to be a post match protest.

I don't think he would have acted the way he did yesterday IF he had no intention to bring in a new manager. Once again my opinion only...and indirectly his actions yesterday supports with what the Esk has said to us...because...if there was no intention to replace the manager I think he would not have appeared to look at the post match protests yesterday at all.

He's not going to reveal what's going on behind the scenes to a bunch of random people on the train is he

"Farhad, it's The Guardian here, can we have a quick 5 minutes with you to talk about today's performance and the future of Roberto Martinez?"

"No, sorry. I've promised Dave from Hitchin 10 minutes. Just waiting for him to get two coffees from the Buffet car."

True. Amazed that theres no any kind of statement, though. Keeping fans in this kind of limbo is horrible really..

Agreed - it does seem incredible that we are in this situation and that the silence from the club remains deafening. I would like to think that we are valued as a fanbase and that the club do actually give a hoot as to what we feel and think (maybe a bit naive from me but who knows).

It keeps me wondering whether there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than what we give the club credit for and that the situation is a necessity for the greater good or longer term plans that are being brought together.

billytoffee aged 49 and 3 quarters - living in perpetual hope but with patience stretched to the maximum !

Agreed - it does seem incredible that we are in this situation and that the silence from the club remains deafening. I would like to think that we are valued as a fanbase and that the club do actually give a hoot as to what we feel and think (maybe a bit naive from me but who knows).

It keeps me wondering whether there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than what we give the club credit for and that the situation is a necessity for the greater good or longer term plans that are being brought together.

billytoffee aged 49 and 3 quarters - living in perpetual hope but with patience stretched to the maximum !

I think you put it really well pal. There very well might be big big things happening behind the scenes and for greater good theyre willing to put us through rough n tough patch.

The silence is more telling then anything. No dreaded vote of confidence by the board, says to me Martinez will be gone at the season's conclusion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back