Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Good question - where we've had to we have approached club first. Otherwise through normal channels/intermediaries. Offer is to build something which has enormous potential, good foundation, but requires much more - more than adequate funding available.

Apply within
Do you believe we have a choice of the four or is it more a case of us hoping we can convince/sell the project to one of the four

Good question - where we've had to we have approached club first. Otherwise through normal channels/intermediaries. Offer is to build something which has enormous potential, good foundation, but requires much more - more than adequate funding available.

Apply within

I read these posts and I feel elated that change is coming and coming soon. Then I remember the silence from the board and I'm despondent again. The only answer is for @The Esk to post continuously. ;)

Do you believe we have a choice of the four or is it more a case of us hoping we can convince/sell the project to one of the four

I think we will end up with a choice of candidates who also have a choice. Not trying to be obtuse, but the people we are going after will have other options. Down to Moshiri to prove his worth and convince them. Initial indications are favourable.

Must admit I am surprised Koeman makes the cut if he is in the 4. Career in management very modest to date. Assume the club are taking soundings from independent sources within the game too though, so he may be thought of more highly than I expect. Not dead against him, just surprised a bit that's all.

I think we will end up with a choice of candidates who also have a choice. Not trying to be obtuse, but the people we are going after will have other options. Down to Moshiri to prove his worth and convince them. Initial indications are favourable.
why all the press soundbites almost getting Evertonians used to having Martinez stay on... they seem to be increasing this week

Im confused

Apply within

Thanks for that. And considering we've approached more than one individual I assume that our initial expression of interest has the intent of 1. receiving reciprocal interest, and 2. that reciprocal interest forming an application/development plan we can assess. So basically an invitation to apply for the role, rather than a headhunt.

So, I'm wondering how many of the fabled four we might expect to be seriously considering over the next month? I know you mentioned Pellegrini being impressed by our development outline. Can that be said of others?

Being Mr Positivity here, I'll ask @The Esk if any of these top Managers have actually come asking to manage us first on their own behalf?
Have they sounded us out rather than the other way around? :celebrate:

Thanks for that. And considering we've approached more than one individual I assume that our initial expression of interest has the intent of 1. receiving reciprocal interest, and 2. that reciprocal interest forming an application/development plan we can assess. So basically an invitation to apply for the role, rather than a headhunt.

So, I'm wondering how many of the fabled four we might expect to be seriously considering over the next month? I know you mentioned Pellegrini being impressed by our development outline. Can that be said of others?

From what I know there are 2 serious candidates with interest from both sides - both more than fit the acceptable candidate test. Question of agreeing best way forward with either.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back