Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Just for the avoidance of doubt, I'm not saying we are getting him, just that talks have continued.

The tribulations of trying to help. You're hounded for info then slated if it doesn't happen.

Sure anyone with half a brain will realise that you're just passing on what you've been told mate and nothing is ever concrete until it's signed.

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. :(

Does it seem like a formality that Moshiri can put together the financing to lay down a future for Everton that would seriously tempt managers like Jose and Pelligrini?

Both managers have expressed a wider interest in building a "legacy" at their next clubs - the assumption must be, if both are interested in what we can offer to achieve that, then the answer is the funding is there.

Having said that, you don't ask Jose to interview now do you?

Absolutely we do – if your worthy for this job sunshine stand over there on the X and convince me you are the right man to come and work for us! What went wrong at your last gig and what are you going to do to make sure that doesn’t happen with us etc etc etc......

Both managers have expressed a wider interest in building a "legacy" at their next clubs - the assumption must be, if both are interested in what we can offer to achieve that, then the answer is the funding is there.

Indeed, and why bother going to Man Utd if the first thing you were going to do was buy Stones and Lukaku when you can come to Everton and get them for free!

Absolutely we do – if your worthy for this job sunshine stand over there on the X and convince me you are the right man to come and work for us! What went wrong at your last gig and what are you going to do to make sure that doesn’t happen with us etc etc etc......
b3a.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back